The Assassin's Unban Request
Your name: The Assassin

Your ban ID: 31283

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Propspamming to crash the server

Involved: Me and my Stacker tool

Why we should unban you: Hi I didnt think i would like to come back to those server but I kinda want to and I was too lazy to post what happend. The propspaming was made by me using stacker tool (as a noob i didnt know how to use it well) after a while playing other server i found out what i did (I tried to stack a prop and nothing happend but the props spawnned in each other and i couldnt see it. As I said I was too lazy to post something i thought I wont get back to play those servers anyway. So I started playing gmod again and I kinda miss fearless servers I really be thankful if I'll get a chance to get back to the servers. I know I did alot of other things like rdming and all but it wont happen again. I hope to get 1 Last Chance.

Thanks from advance!
It's almost been a year so I don't mind giving you a second chance, however you do have 10 bans. How do I know that you can roleplay properly now?
I can promise you ill know the rules for sure before i do anything! I wont repeat my mistakes.
Thats mostly what I can say and ill prove it to you! And thanks you so much for considering giving me another chance!!!
If I unban you, you will be on a last chance. This means any rule can get you permanently banned. If you have any questions ask an admin or in this thread http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778 to make sure you don't break any more rules.
What have you done to improve your capabilities and behavior?
I know more about the tools i read all the rules and ill play with recording most of the time now since every rule i might pass can perm ban me.
Approved. Last chance applied.