Please read this unban request
Your name: Skummarn

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:17407459 01:25 55 0 active)

Banning Admin: Flame

Ban Length: 14400

Reason for the ban: RDM

Why we should unban you: Hmm well it wasn't RDM since i had my gun out telling this police officer to put his teazer down (i had my gun out first) So after 4 tries to get the gun down i shoot him, and then a fireman started to chaase me with his axe so i killed him 2 (selfdefence?) Oh btw the reason of pointing the gun at the police was cuz he tried to take my friend to jail.

Oh btw have to mention I'm Swedish and my english ain't so good Sorry and I'm New at Gmod and find ure server realy nice so i whanna be back like NOW Smile
You were an Unemployed first of all, second is Fireaxes do no damage, third is you could call an Admin for the failure of the Fireman
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(07-29-2011, 04:25 AM)Flame Wrote: You were an Unemployed first of all, second is Fireaxes do no damage, third is you could call an Admin for the failure of the Fireman

So unemployed can't help their friends?, I didn't knew abt the thing about fire axes, i didn't call for an admin cuz i thought he could kill me with that axe, sorry about that, and u as admin could get me in a admin situation to like talk with me abt my "fails"?

Well atleast reply again and maybe lower the punishment cuz i noticed that another guy go 1 day for RDM and i got 10? ain't fair at all?