Shorten ban
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Before you denie the reason im reposting this is because the post was removed before i could read the response...
[b]Your name:[REVX]RUPERT

[b]Your ban ID: 47092

[b]Banned by: [FL] Shadow

[b]Reason: Attemped RDM, NLR, FailRP

[b]Involved: Virt

[b]Why we should unban you: Because i didnt look to get banned i was the only one on actually doing my damn job the admin that banned me was randomely tazeing and i think that 21 DAYS is a hell of a long time to wait for a ban lift i think i deserve 5 days at most but thats up to you i never attempted RDM and never did NLR and if i did do fail rp i am really sorry so please just review this and let me know

-Rupert
You knifed me as a rebel when I came to an @ call.. which makes it very random. A while later you was a taxi driver, you got shot by someone and you came back, shouting down the microphone.

I originally banned you for 3 days but I extended your ban to 22 days for it being your 10th ban.
I still think 22 days is too long and still want my ban to be shortened dude im sorry for knifeing you and for everything like sincerly sorry Sad
Duplicate.