Jamster's un-ban appeal
Your name: ๖ۣۜJamster

Your ban ID: 47122

Banned by: [FL:M] Eisenhorn

Reason: healing during a raid

Involved: N/A (I can't remember)

Why we should unban you: I believe I should be unbanned as I did not realise that the person i was healing was partaking in a raid as they simply said to me "heal me" which to a new player I thought i had to fulfill my job, a paramedic. I also believe a ban of 24 hours is a little over the top when I was not even aware I had broken any rules of the server. Furthermore I was given no chance to explain my actions to the member of staff who banned me as, in my opinion, I believe the other player I healed (Name forgotten) should have, at least, received a punishment also as he asked me to heal him.

I would love to be unbanned from the server as the small amount of time I spent here was one of the best Rp experiences I have had for a long time. I can understand if you don't unban me as I did break a server rule without intention. I am fully aware of how obnoxious this un-ban appeal may sound but it is not intended to be that way....

Thanks for reading Smile
You are prompted to read the rules when you join the server, and the rules clearly states that you are not allowed to heal players during a fight.
So the issue about you not being aware of the rule is your own fault, and there is no reason in my opinion this should be accepted.

I advise you to spend the ban time reading the rules of the server, and learn them. If you are unsure of a rule, ask a staff member in-game beforehand,
so we can clarify whether or not it is allowed, before you do it.
Denied.

As [FL] Zedsdead said, it is your own fault that you didn't realize you were breaking the rules by doing this. Reading the server rules is your own responsibility and I fail to see how this ban is invalid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator