Previous Ban Removal
Your name: At the time: [BW] Rule 34, now [FL:RP] Rule 34

Your ban ID: 43679

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: NLR

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well, basically what happened was there was a raid, and I got killed as a Police Officer. So obviously I respawned at nexus, and I then got banned for NLR. I realize that this isn't Grub's fault, since I respawned at the place I died, but I really wish I could have been questioned more about it, (I know, it isn't mandatory for an admin to question why you broke the rules before he bans you) because I didn't mean to break NLR. Why am I posting this now? Well, I've gotten more serious about Fearless and I do care about my ban record and it's very important to me.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
I wouldn't of banned you if you just spawned. I only ban in those occurrences if,

A. You run right back to the elevator,
B. Fire upon the attackers after you just died,
C. Continue to sit around/Hiding around the desk,
D. Blatantly sit around by the elevator trying to deter the attackers after just dying.

but I really wish I could have been questioned more about it,

There is nothing to question you about. You broke the rules, you got a punishment for it.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(03-19-2014, 08:22 PM)Grub Wrote: I wouldn't of banned you if you just spawned. I only ban in those occurrences if,

D. Blatantly sit around by the elevator trying to deter the attackers after just dying.

There is nothing to question you about. You broke the rules, you got a punishment for it.

Right, I was running around from the raiders in the nexus building while they were trying to shoot at me.
(03-19-2014, 09:16 PM)Rule 34 Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 08:22 PM)Grub Wrote: I wouldn't of banned you if you just spawned. I only ban in those occurrences if,

Right, I was running around from the raiders in the nexus building while they were trying to shoot at me.

Why didn't you just sprint out the door..?
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(03-24-2014, 11:49 PM)Grub Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 09:16 PM)Rule 34 Wrote:

Why didn't you just sprint out the door..?

Well, I could have done either. Break FearRP or NLR, it was one or the other, I couldn't do much else.
FearRP doesn't apply when they are trying to kill you. As you wouldn't stop and get killed
If they are pointing guns and want you to be compliant it's FearRP not if they just trying to kill you and your only chance of living is running
(03-26-2014, 08:47 AM)Temar Wrote: FearRP doesn't apply when they are trying to kill you. As you wouldn't stop and get killed
If they are pointing guns and want you to be compliant it's FearRP not if they just trying to kill you and your only chance of living is running

Oh, well I didn't know that.
The suspension on record is almost two months old. Any specific reason why you did not post it right away if it was wrongful?
(03-26-2014, 05:58 PM)Narc Wrote: The suspension on record is almost two months old. Any specific reason why you did not post it right away if it was wrongful?

Like I said, I have gotten more serious about Fearless and I really care about my record and it's very important to me. Before, I didn't care much since it was a short ban, but I'd rather be able to say I only have 1 ban rather than 2.
Denied.

You were found guilty of breaking NLR. You could of told them in OOC that you were under NLR and didn't "exist" and walked out. You committed other actions as well or you would of not of been banned.