Banned by ZedsDead (not really fair)
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Atomic

Your ban ID:47153

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: asking to be killed because i was gliched my screen was pink and black, i didn't want to waste any admins time by asking them to i got killed witch a 3 day ban isn't really fair? To be honest i seen prop killers pushes get a one day ban? Really that isn't on to be honest considering my ban records is about 2 since i joined fearless.

Involved: none.

Why we should unban you: its not fair that i got a 3 day ban over something so silly really 3 days just for being gliched its not like i cause trouble on the fl servers all the time.
You don't, under any circumstances, ask a player to kill you. It is simply FailRP.
Now, you said you were glitched in black and purple, which can easily be fixed by
turning off the effect in Post Process effects, or simply rejoining.

With the amount of hours you have, you should really know better then to ask someone to kill you,
which led to a ban on your side and a blacklist on his.
(04-04-2014, 12:55 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: You don't, under any circumstances, ask a player to kill you. It is simply FailRP.
Now, you said you were glitched in black and purple, which can easily be fixed by
turning off the effect in Post Process effects, or simply rejoining.

With the amount of hours you have, you should really know better then to ask someone to kill you,
which led to a ban on your side and a blacklist on his.

It doesn't deserve a 3 day ban though thats over the top id of thought a day max maybe 3 days if i did it more than once but i didn't anyway admins don't normally reply so its pointless trying to contact them
So why should your ban be reduced? You attitude only convinces me that your time is fair because you "didn't want to waste the admins time", and claiming that "admins don't normally reply so its pointless trying to contact them" is not a valid reason for what you did, nor is it an excuse I want to see.

You broke the rules, work on your attitude, because there's no one else to blame than you.

Denied
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator