Dunjam's Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Dunjam

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 37037

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[FL] DoomDude1

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Advertising community, insulting people over OOC, prior bans.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) It was only me, and one/two people who I insulted due to being annoyed IRL.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I got annoyed with a serious roleplay community, so I came on to Fearless and I began ranting in OOC about how shit it was, admins thought I was advertising even though I wasn't saying anything positive about them, only saying their name. As for the insults, yes, I did insult a few people by calling them bad roleplayers (which isn't that offensive, and I did not mean it.) So basiaclly ,I would like to apologize to the entire community for my behaviour on that day. I would also like to say that all of the blame should be put on me and not the admin. This is an apology to the community and the various admins that were on at the time.
If I remember correctly, since it was a while ago, you came on, started going off about how this other community was superior to FL and started throwing links around, all the while insulting people who told you to stop advertising through the chat. It was also your 7th ban.
The one throwing the links about was my former-asshole-friend who has like 7 accounts just to troll on places, I never intended to get him on. He is just a ***.
So you deny advertising?
Yes, I do.
It has been a few days since a reply, so, I am going to bump this topic. I understand that I did wrong, however all I did was hurl a few insults at some people, they were not racist or religion-orientated or sexually-orientated at all, they were just things like, "You're so shit haha!" "Get a life." "Piss off." etc. I apologize for these actions, and I feel as though a permanent ban is not needed for a few insults.
Don't bump your UBR.
I am willing to give you a last chance. Do understand though that any rule break, no matter how minor will mean you are out of here, for good, forever.

Am I understood?
I understand. I am mostly going to do passive as I have got quite a lot of items. Thank you for giving me this last chance. Smile
Approved for last chance.