BR
Name of player: Cerberus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33210396

Time in GMT: 03.04.2014 - 03:00 GMT +1 (Berlin)

Server: v33x

Summary: Random Deathmatch.

I was on my way to the prison after the sergeant arrested a person for shooting a car.
The arrest reason wasnt clear because there was no evidence. I wanted to talk to the prisoner to determine if it was backseat administration from the sergeant or a valid arrest. I arrived at the prison and found all jail doors open. I've turned around and saw the prisoner behind the control room glass. I was on my way to the control room, suddenly cerberus came and shot me with a ak47. As you can see in the video I'm asking him: "Why are you shooting me?" - he just ran off.
At this time it was just "Attempt to rdm".
But the case is not over. He came back and shot me to death. At this time its RDM.

After that I asked him in OOC why he killed me, his response was:

"Unarresting people just because their your friend, not good man. You know better."

- I answered: "first of all: I unarrested no one. Its in the logs - Second: You cant kill me for doing nothing"

As you can see in the logs I unarrested no-one - here is a proof:

[Image: 7TUKP.jpg]

[Image: 7TULq.jpg]

[Image: 7TUNb.jpg]

So he just killed me randomly for no valid reason. The fact is: If I had unarrested a person randomly it would be rule break and he cant kill me for that. That would be backseat admin.
But as you can see I unarrested no-one - so its rdm.

Evidence:

Youtube:

Dropbox Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5thhdqxiybmlna...05-424.avi

Screenshot showing his name (better quality):

[Image: 7TVj8.jpg]
He also prop pushed a person's taxi.

Approved.