Unban Request - Backseat Adminstrating.
Your name: Act0r

Your ban ID: 46886

Banned by: [FL:M] Eisenhorn

Reason: "Backseat admin, using 7 molotovs to punish a cdmer"

Involved: Futilelamb (Got CDM'd) Doesnt remember the other guys.

Why we should unban you:

Well actually i would start by saying i respect that i got banned 1 day, i would see that as a Punishment. And i know i did wrong throwing 7 molotovs, or how many i threw.
- The point was, i was building the whole time, building a nice Black Market place, Futilelamb helped me with some things. Then suddenly, a guy comes wreckless driving, ramming into Futilelamb.
- So what i did, when Futilelamb died, was i took a Molotov told him too get on the ground. (I got blacklisted for tazing a moderator [Eisenhorn]) - We had an intern joke by me tazing him, when he noclipped too my place, and was having a little fun. But Admins gotta show their serious sometimes, thats why i respect he did it.. anyways back too the story.

- He didnt get on the ground, he got into his car again, when i threw the first one - I said get on the ground, he got outta his car, running from side too side. Then i threw one after him too kill him. But then i noticed that i threw more after him, cause he ran (Which is normal too run from a situation like that why get burned and die?)

- When he was running behind a wall, i threw 3-4 at his car, when Eisenhorn was called.

- I know i did fail much, but at the last time, i have improving in PassiveRP and would like too prove that too the staff. I am enjoying the passiverp, and had no intention too throw those Molotovs like that, that was real stupid off me. But i hope admins can give me a little chance too prove better, anyways Thanks.

- Thanks for reading, and thanks for answering.

EDIT:

- I excuse my English! (Not from English descent)
I vouch for Act0r and verify his story to be correct. his initial ban for 24 hours seemed vary fair considering he used the only means of defending himself. however the extension of his ban seems a bit harsh in my opinion. I would like to respectfully ask that his ban be lifted being that as of this moment he has served over 24 hours for this issue and will continue to serve more time until this gets resolved.

Regards, Futilelamb
Firstly of note, are the unban rules. It is worth reading them, specifically the one that states do not post an unban request if you have broken the rules.

You threw seven molotovs at a car because he cdmd your friend, not one but SEVEN, nearly killing the driver, this is a deliberate attempt at backseat administration as you are punishing someone for breaking the rules, when you knew at the time I was on server. I even explained i'd have to issue a ban to you for this and you accepted at the time.

Ban was deemed sufficient, unban request is denied due to multiple breaches of the server rules
Quote:"I know i did fail much"

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
Denied.