XD GHOST: Goodbye (Perma Banned)
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(04-05-2014, 02:54 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 06:30 PM)XD GHOST Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 03:50 PM)Jokhah Wrote: bai bai Cheese

You don't have to be a massive *** about it with your shitty smiley faces.
You're permanently suspended for being what you called Jokhah, a díck.
I will not sit idly by as you insult a close friend of mine, a man with a heart of gold which fits just about everyone, except tards like you.

I could not give less of a shit if I get warned for this post, but this pissy little imbecil broke the server rules, got banned and made a goodbye thread in hopes of getting sympathic replies. Jokhah said goodbye to you, whether there is a smiley in his post or not, you by no means have a reason to interpret that as being sarcastic other than your ego which seems spiraling out of control.

I for one hope you never return to this community as right now, the toilets are clogged and well, we don't want to put shits like you in more of a spotlight than you deserve.

Good? Bye.

I called him a **** and He deserved it I don't really care anymore I'm banned. hahah take your face for a s hit please you disgrace to man kind.
You guys are going nuts. Is it that hard to write "Goodbye"?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-05-2014, 10:49 PM)Equalizer Wrote: You guys are going nuts. Is it that hard to write "Goodbye"?

lol, seems so..
(04-05-2014, 10:40 PM)XD GHOST Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 06:30 PM)XD GHOST Wrote: [quote='Jokhah' pid='351456' dateline='1396540208']
bai bai Cheese
snip

I called him a **** and He deserved it I don't really care anymore I'm banned. hahah take your face for a s hit please you disgrace to man kind.
What ever you say, it doesn't even matter!
Until you can burn someone like me..
You'd better kneel before the master.

Now please give it a go, explain why I am a disgrace to man kind, when you're already forcing me to take it down two steps so you can follow what I'm saying?

Get on my level, give it a try.
I bet you can't, so bye bye!

P.S.

Type in capslock, it's hard to read what you're typing from all the way up here. Hue.

(04-05-2014, 10:49 PM)Equalizer Wrote: You guys are going nuts. Is it that hard to write "Goodbye"?
Well, you know me eh.. :3
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • equal
(04-03-2014, 06:30 PM)XD GHOST Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 03:50 PM)Jokhah Wrote: bai bai Cheese

I will not sit idly by as you insult a close friend of mine, a man with a heart of gold which fits just about everyone, except tards like you.

I could not give less of a shit if I get warned for this post, but this pissy little imbecil broke the server rules, got banned and made a goodbye thread in hopes of getting sympathic replies. Jokhah said goodbye to you, whether there is a smiley in his post or not, you by no means have a reason to interpret that as being sarcastic other than your ego which seems spiraling out of control.

I for one hope you never return to this community as right now, the toilets are clogged and well, we don't want to put shits like you in more of a spotlight than you deserve.

Good? Bye.

What exactly did I do to deserve it? A smile face? As for your final statement of you don't care anymore because your banned and circumventing the profanity filter to further "prove your point" you pretty much just made mine. Fact is you've taken the time to break the rules 12 times on the account your posting from, now your breaking forum rules because you don't care. The part that makes this all transparent is that you've taken the time to post a UBR and a goodbye thread. Even more, you've taken the time to reply to the thread to argue and/or insult others. So saying that you don't care but obviously taking the time to address even the littlest thing contradicts itself.

All I said was Bai bai Cheese and if that offends you to the point where you have to use profanity, your a weak person with an ego problem or perhaps just a troll who actually did double account and probably will get caught doing it again. In anycase, bai bai Cheese .

P.S. If I wanted to be rude about your leaving, I would have applied myself, don't make a goodbye thread if you can't handle someone saying goodbye in their own way.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Salinsky
[Image: Apply_cold_water_to_burned_area.jpeg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Salinsky
(04-05-2014, 11:31 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 06:30 PM)XD GHOST Wrote: [quote='Jokhah' pid='351456' dateline='1396540208']
bai bai Cheese

Good? Bye.

I called him a ****and He deserved it I don't really care anymore I'm banned. hahah take your face for a s hit please you disgrace to man kind.

What exactly did I do to deserve it? A smile face? As for your final statement of you don't care anymore because your banned and circumventing the profanity filter to further "prove your point" you pretty much just made mine. Fact is you've taken the time to break the rules 12 times on the account your posting from, now your breaking forum rules because you don't care. The part that makes this all transparent is that you've taken the time to post a UBR and a goodbye thread. Even more, you've taken the time to reply to the thread to argue and/or insult others. So saying that you don't care but obviously taking the time to address even the littlest thing contradicts itself.

All I said was Bai bai Cheese and if that offends you to the point where you have to use profanity, your a weak person with an ego problem or perhaps just a troll who actually did double account and probably will get caught doing it again. In anycase, bai bai Cheese .

P.S. If I wanted to be rude about your leaving, I would have applied myself, don't make a goodbye thread if you can't handle someone saying goodbye in their own way.
[/quote]

Bullshit You were trying to be rude, why did you put a smiley face? there was no need for it..

(04-05-2014, 11:18 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
bai bai Cheese
snip

Now please give it a go, explain why I am a disgrace to man kind, when you're already forcing me to take it down two steps so you can follow what I'm saying?

P.S.

Type in capslock, it's hard to read what you're typing from all the way up here. Hue.

Lol, you think your god..
(04-05-2014, 11:54 PM)XD GHOST Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 06:30 PM)XD GHOST Wrote: You don't have to be a massive *** about it with your shitty smiley faces.

Good? Bye.

Bullshit You were trying to be rude, why did you put a smiley face? there was no need for it..

bai bai Cheese
snip

P.S.

You're*

It's funny, I actually don't think I am God, I just think I am significantly more developed than you, heck I've seen ants who made more of a difference to humanity than you do.

But if you insist..

I AM YOUR NEW GOD. ALL HAIL SALINSKY OR I WILL SMITE YOU WITH MY SMITEY HAMMER OF SMITENESS.
(04-06-2014, 12:06 AM)Salinsky Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 11:54 PM)XD GHOST Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 02:54 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You're permanently suspended for being what you called Jokhah, a díck.

Good? Bye.

(04-05-2014, 02:54 PM)Salinsky Wrote: snip

P.S.

You're*

It's funny, I actually don't think I am God, I just think I am significantly more developed than you, heck I've seen ants who made more of a difference to humanity than you do.

But if you insist..

I AM YOUR NEW GOD. ALL HAIL SALINSKY OR I WILL SMITE YOU WITH MY SMITEY HAMMER OF SMITENESS.

Your retarded, "All hail salinsky" Your such a gimp, enough said I don't want to carry on this stupid argument...
(04-06-2014, 12:12 AM)XD GHOST Wrote: Your retarded, "All hail salinsky" Your such a gimp, enough said I don't want to carry on this stupid argument...

Oh, if hatespeech it is, then hatespeech it is.

You're*, you're* again

Now please tell me again how I am the one who's retarded here, you underdeveloped, keyboardsmashing, lice eating raging monkey.

The only thing stupid in this argument is you.

Good day, sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUT_vywXHqI&feature=kp
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • XD GHOST