XD GHOST: Goodbye (Perma Banned)
I cannot wish you luck either can I wish you anything good. You never showed me or the community in my opinion that you where here for something actually good.

Your not even fighting for your unban request so the question is.
Do you enjoy playing on Fearless?

In your journey to ohter community's you will have to change your attitude and tone to people.

I can say one thing and that's Bye.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Wood
(04-02-2014, 04:00 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Bye. If you did in fact not break that rule*, why did you decide to leave now and not wait until your unban has been approved/denied?

*Editz..

Because What's the point I don't have any evidence? All I have Is words and I doubt they Will believe me..
Bye
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • XD GHOST
If you really wasn't double accounting, I feel you bro... But if your lying, as woody said.

Anyway, good luck in life. I hope the best!

Regards,
Mavis
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • XD GHOST, Bowiii, Wood
(04-02-2014, 11:59 PM)XD GHOST Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 04:00 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Bye. If you did in fact not break that rule*, why did you decide to leave now and not wait until your unban has been approved/denied?

*Editz..

Because What's the point I don't have any evidence? All I have Is words and I doubt they Will believe me..

It is rare they just mistake this, they don't accidently ban someone and you don't accidently use a different account when your other one is banned - They have your IP, it is linked. PM me if you wish to continue this, I'd be more than happy to explain this.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Bowiii, XD GHOST
bai bai Cheese
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Wood, Salinsky, Blurr
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(04-03-2014, 03:50 PM)Jokhah Wrote: bai bai Cheese

You don't have to be a massive vagina about it with your shitty smiley faces.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(04-03-2014, 06:30 PM)XD GHOST Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 03:50 PM)Jokhah Wrote: bai bai Cheese

You don't have to be a massive *** about it with your shitty smiley faces.
You're permanently suspended for being what you called Jokhah, a díck.
I will not sit idly by as you insult a close friend of mine, a man with a heart of gold which fits just about everyone, except tards like you.

I could not give less of a shit if I get warned for this post, but this pissy little imbecil broke the server rules, got banned and made a goodbye thread in hopes of getting sympathic replies. Jokhah said goodbye to you, whether there is a smiley in his post or not, you by no means have a reason to interpret that as being sarcastic other than your ego which seems spiraling out of control.

I for one hope you never return to this community as right now, the toilets are clogged and well, we don't want to put shits like you in more of a spotlight than you deserve.

Good? Bye.
The following 3 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • D0ctor, Wood, XD GHOST
I seen you on all the time and seen some nice RP's!

Good Bye Man <3
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-05-2014, 03:56 PM)Envy Wrote: I seen you on all the time and seen some nice RP's!

Good Bye Man <3

GGnoRE
good luck in the future