XD GHOST: Goodbye (Perma Banned)
Last post here but as I was saying, I am not posting my opinions at you at all. I am saying how I am glad you've gone as it is another rule breaker removed from the community. If you don't wish to take my comments, don't break the rules.
The following 5 users Like Wood's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Jordy, GRiiM, Bowiii, Fury
Goodbye.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Seeya
Bye. If you did in fact not break that rule*, why did you decide to leave now and not wait until your unban has been approved/denied?

*Editz..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Bowiii
(04-02-2014, 04:00 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Bye. If you did in fact not do the crime, why did you decide to leave now and not wait until your unban has been approved/denied?

Didn't know breaking a rule made by a server was a crime.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • XD GHOST
Well we did have some good times together, i guess it's time to say goodbye.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(04-02-2014, 04:25 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 04:00 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Bye. If you did in fact not do the crime, why did you decide to leave now and not wait until your unban has been approved/denied?

Didn't know breaking a rule made by a server was a crime.

Rule then. I thought about a phrase and it came out like this when I decided to not include that phrase in my reply.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Goodbye, XD GHOST.

We'll never know if what occurred is true. It will be one word against another word. The administrator's have evidence - which is sufficient.

Good luck in life.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • XD GHOST
Good. Bye.
Bye

I think I met you once

You seemed decent

Good luck in life.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post: