Banned for double accounting ( Yet I never done it )
Your name: Forrest Gump

Your ban ID: 46980

Banned by: Venom

Reason: Double accounting

Involved: Myself

Why we should unban you: Cause I'v never double accounted....
This was a 100% unfair ban and there is no proof to back it up cause..... I'V NEVER DOUBLE ACCOUNTED. I have 75 hours on the server and only have 170k.

Now for me to double account that means having a second steam account with Garry's mod on it. Now why would I pay for Garry's mod on another account when I already have it. C'mon there is no logic what so ever with this ban and to be honest I'm quite pissed off how you are banning legit players for unlegit reasons without ANY PROOF.

- How comes loads of people have been banned for double accounting at the same time. More to the point a guy by the name of Billy Neill got banned for it to.... well he has like only 10hours on the server and almost NO money what so ever, How do I know this? Well I know him in real life.
So how comes he's been banned for it aswell.

If someone can get back to me with some LEGIT proof of these so called 'Double accounting' bans. Cause right now I know for a fact I'm innocent and it just feels like the admin doesn't know how to conduct his job correctly.
Mind explaining why when you got banned, Billy Neill started playing again?
Cause he was banned...... and he got unbanned i'm guessing?

I don't know do I. He's my friend in real life that doesn't mean I'm with him everyday or live with him. I don't check up with him everyday on what games he's played, what food he's eaten, who he's seen. Either way your the person who banned me can you show proof of double accounting.
I have reviewed the information, based on using different IP most the time, and no activity during the ban, Approved