[Unofficial] Shayetet 13
Steam Name: Reefaz
In-game Name: Tyrone Sweeps
Role-play points: 4
Hours: 1180
Qualifications: I'm good with guns and I always have Kevlar and ammo ready for use, I'm good at staying calm during shootouts and other complicated situations.
Reference (if anyone): General Rickets , Greed , Obay
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
Update:

All recent applicants have been informed that I am reaching a decision on removing the security sector from the clan, and beginning a protectorate clan which operates alongside Shayetet 13 and all of their activities (including events & role play). This means you will have to re-apply on the protectorate clan page if you do not own a Gas mask. Until a decision has been made I will not respond to applicants; members are piling up and I cannot keep an eye on all of them - this may result in lack of punishment, and therefore a bad reputation for S'13.

I am also due to leave on holiday for 3 weeks on the 11/07/2014 (on Friday), however, I will have determined whether or not I wish to begin this protectorate clan before I am back, so applicants will not be waiting too long once I arrive home.

• [FL:RP] Dermy has been re-added to the clan
  • ᴰᴼᴾᴱ has been kicked due to inactivity
  • FL:RP | GreeD^ has been kicked due to ignorance towards the rule(s) he had broken (during a ban request) and unnecessarily insulting the player reporting him
  • [FL:RP] ProjectLegacy has been kicked due to lack of involvement, and bad feedback from other members of S'13 - both resulting in an inability to "fit in"
  • "Conflicts" section added to S'13 clan page following our war with the A.A.A.
  • Thread updated

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
It has come to my attention that I have no more to offer Shayetet 13 and its with a heavy heart i resign from my possion. I thank everyone here for the time I served with you, but for now i have other things that matters for me. Take care.

Best regards: Lord Oliver Von Decay,
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Mr Nicola
In-game Name: Walter 'Nicola' White
Role-play points: 0
Hours: 187
Qualifications: I have all the guns i need and i follow orders and do whatever needed to complete the orders
Reference (if anyone):
Regards,
Nicola
It is a sad time for me in which i must resign my post from Shayetet 13 as i feel that i can not offer any more to them it has been a honor and i thank you all for your time.

My time is now over in S13.
Ive decided to resign from my position in S13 ive had a great time with u guys! im really gonna miss you all..

-Pinky
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I have to announce that I am leaving the task force. It's been a good run, and I've learnt a lot, however I feel that my time here is done, and I need to move on.

Good luck - Jono
A more fitting signature. 
Clearly could not manage without me! No hard feelings towards you guys - wish you the best of luck.

It was going really well, we had good communication and reputation. Although, the truth is that I have a lot I need to do once I am back in just over a week. Nice meeting some of you, and I hope we can play again soon. I do plan on using my time away to wean myself off of excessive gaming, so chances are keeping this open would be a drag anyway.

Thanks S'13!

Requesting closure.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Jono
Closed per request of owner.

If you would like to reopen the clan please contact an administrator.