[Unofficial] Shayetet 13
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dermy

In-game Name: Nigel Powers

Role-play points: 6

Hours: ~850

Qualifications: I have had experience in many clans. Blackwatch Corp -Corporal. SlyFox Security - Comm of Task Force/Sergeant. UCorp etc. I also was in a combat situation with this clan recently and I feel that everything was executed professionally and that everyone was on target.

Reference (if anyone): N/A
The following 1 user Likes Dermy's post:
  • Small Bear
Update:

Welcome [FL:RP] Dermy to the force! We have already worked with you recently, and I look forward to seeing you alongside us again.

You need to set your clan to: "Shayetet 13: Head of Security" (without the quotation marks, of course).

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Steam Name: GHOSTK1LL3R
In-game Name: Jamie 'Ghost' Mongie
Role-play points: 4
Hours: 415
Qualifications: Been in Ghost Operatives, because of this I am very tactical, good getting behind enemy lines and very good accuracy with a gun. If you're looking for a soldier you have found your guy.
Reference (if anyone): FL:RP | GreeD^,Deluxe(Ends at that, just started getting into FL don't have many friends yet Smile )

Feel free to add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036556496/
Update:

Welcome GHOSTK1LL3R to the force! We're confident you will be a good asset, and look forward to seeing you in the field. Good luck!

You need to set your clan to: "Shayetet 13: Security Personnel" (without the quotation marks, of course).

Shayetet 13 also won their war against A.A.A. in allegiance with United Defense Agency.

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Burnett
Steam Name: General Rickets
In-game Name: Emilio 'R' Barzinio
Role-play points: 4
Hours: 327
Qualifications: i think tactically and always have a weapon loaded incase things go south, wont loose my head in a firefight and know my way around a few weapons
Reference (if anyone): FL:RP | GreeD^ (fairly new to fearless so not many friends, raided with discord a few times)

Steam Name: Pac.
In-game Name: Jack Brody.
Role-play points: One.
Hours: 542
Qualifications: Capable of fighting from a long distance, able to follow orders without question. Multiple previous experience with some of the members, with and against. Able to create diversions when needed, drawing out enemies is my gift.
Reference (if anyone): None. I seen you operating over time.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Obay
In-game Name: Aldobrandino 'Obay' Barzinio
Role-play points: 8
Hours: 885
Qualifications: Have large amounts of experience making dupes, if im not roleplaying im most probably preparing a dupe for an event (Evidance can be provided of some of my work). I have been part of the old clan 'MNU' which was Closed down for a number of reasons. Decent roleplayer in general, i am always able to respond with a suitable reaction to almost any situation i may come across.
Reference (if anyone): General Rickets
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] ProjectLegacy

In-game Name: Ben "Legacy" Hackman

Role-play points: Zero

Hours: 397

Qualifications: Ex- SAS, ability to follow orders, skilled with weapons, ability to assist team in any way, shape or form, can adapt to any given task!

Reference (if anyone): I suppose [FL:RP] GreeD^, worked with him a few times, also, [FL:RP] Darklance, been gaming with him for nearly 6 years, roleplaying with him for about a year or so and finally, worked with Shayetet 13 in taking down the government recently!
All applicants have been reviewed, and I have come to the following conclusion:

Big Update:

All recent applicants, prior to this post have been accepted! However, some will be under probation for a month or so. These applicants are: Pac & ProjectLegacy. This could be due to your number of bans, lack of experience, or little to no work in association with Shayetet 13.
Furthermore, the following recruit will be under loose probation: [FL:RP] Obay, this is due to the vast bans you have received - however due to the fact they were not recent leads me to believe your attitude has changed. Once we have worked with you, I am sure we will have more confidence regarding that.

Finally, General Rickets has passed with flying colours, good ratio of points to hours, we have worked with you before, and you have received no bans.

I, on behalf of Shayetet 13, welcome you all. I sincerely hope you fit in well, and that you can benefit our team. You all need to change your clans to: "Shayetet 13: Security Personnel" (without the quotation marks, of course).

The following 3 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • General Rickets, Jono, Obay
[b]Steam Name: [FL:RP] Pina
[b]In-game Name: Tom Varkov
[b]Role-play points: 0
[b]Hours: 531
[b]Age: 17
[b]Qualifications: Good Sniping and gun control, Good at organising and carrying out raids, Good Persuasion.
[b]Reference (if anyone): Pac