garry :D - Shorten Ban
Your name: garry Cheese

Your ban ID: 46790

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Backseat administration, as seen in BR 44576 - # of priors

Involved: [#GPP#]Dr3amzyHD, The Man With The Hat, [FL:RP]St0n3, [FL]DoomDude1, and myself (garry Cheese)

Why we should unban you: I can't quite grasp the idea that I was being a Backseat Admin, because I know that I was killing Magma because he was propkilling. The reason behind this is because I was seeing him killing everyone and RDMing and whatnot, and I decided to take matters into my own hands and kill him about 3 times (wich now looking back upon, was wrong). Now I did die about 5 times, but each time I would wait, FULLY KNOWING that going and revenge killing this guy would result in breaking NLR and I didn't want to get banned for something as stupid as NLR(at the time) Every time I would die, I would wait until either He killed someone else and I saw it, or I got a call from and SRU, Pres, or a fellow officer. When that happend, I would sneak out on him, taze him and kill him, because thats what I thought was right, and that was what other officers were doing.

Now, the second part: I was quite suprised that, while I was AFK reading on the fourms about the DDos attacks, that when i tabbed back into GMod, without any warning whatsoever I was confronted with a text block that said:Read more information about your disconnection at: fearlessrp.net. Now, upon seeing this I was entirley filled with rage as I had just donated $15 USD for 6 moneypacks as i had wanted to but a supra or an elise and some other goodies. So I went on the fourms looked in the Ban section and saw that Me, and three others were banned for Backseat Administration, and me for Priors as well(Why the prior bans, of wich i have a few, was included, I have not a clue) for 90 DAYS!! The other three got only 2 weeks! Wich I would like this to shortened to, If not completly unbanned. As I write this, I still can assume that [FL:RP] St0n3 is still talking to an admin as he stated (copying from a PM):BackseatAdministration is no Ban reason!! So I'm speaking with an right Admin!!.

Now I hope you take all of this into consideration, And good day. Now a small story that potrays nothing to this ban, just here for a little bit of enlightenment on this dark situiation: I am just a simple 74 hour newbie that probaly could learn alot, but if that newbie (wink, wink) is banned for 3 months than that wont help (jokingly)
First off, donating doesn't change a thing, so don't even mention it.

Second off, your ban was the longest due to your ban history and the number of bans.
(03-29-2014, 11:08 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: First off, donating doesn't change a thing, so don't even mention it.

Second off, your ban was the longest due to your ban history and the number of bans.

Okay Exit the donating part, but I still dont understand how this was Backseat Administrating. All I did was kill the guy to stop him from killing everyone else, I mean the guy had 35 kills! all from propkilling!

EDIT: Also, Did St0n3 Message/Talk to you?
Backseat Administration is basicly breaking the rules to stop a rulebreaker, in this case YOU killing him for propkilling others.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Thank you flame

GTG bed
Denied, no reason to lift suspension, ban was justified.