Unban Request: Dominus
Star 
Your name: [FL:RP] Dominus™ (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5286160)

Your ban ID: 46768

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Involved: Anyone who was on V2D at the time.

Why we should unban you: Well I know it is 24 hours, but it was for a mistaken reason, + I wish for it to be removed from my bans record due to it being miss placed upon my character.

I was joining V33x to go play with my friend Assault and I even put in OOC while on v2d, something across the lines of "Off I go to minge-haven V33x" then "Oh, I was expecting a auto-join instantly, but it did not :L"
So anyway, me waiting still for it to join I drove around and was stopped by cops and handcuffed, then of course, it connects me to V33x, therefore leaving and making it look like I avoided arrest when I did not and people on the server can vouch for that as I said in OOC with what I also stated further up!
So I hope to be unbanned and to have it cleared off my record, as it was for something which I did state also I did not know it was going to join me.
NOTE: When that was said in OOC I was not stopped by police at the time, it was before.
I would show chat log's but I cannot as when getting into V33x it spammed console with Red errors of drug models.
Why when you got detained did you not take auto join off if you knew that you could be banned for it?
(03-29-2014, 07:48 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Why when you got detained did you not take auto join off if you knew that you could be banned for it?

Honestly, at the time that was not on mind due to the fact that it happens very quickly, got out of car, cuffed within 10 seconds then it auto-joined, which would of never gave me the time to do it on that short time as I would need to tab out and the cops were speaking to me at the time.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, since I did see you write something along those lines in OOC.

Approved.