SteamID:
Easy-e STEAM_0:1:24448428
a loser STEAM_0:0:83439365

Time in GMT:
18:00+2 GMT

Server:
v33x

Summary:
Me and my friends contrawhored in corleones villa when cops came and started shooting us we kiilled them and they returned over 4 time they came back reconnecting to get their cars back. finnally we started recordin them and now this ban request is here. also they propclimbed trying to hit a back shot on us.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0TNEh7M...e=youtu.be
There was a firefight going on, your friends had rifles. You were the same job as them. You shouldn't have rushed forward, there was also a guy with a weapon behind you. You got in the line of fire and you could've pulled a weapon. I'm loser/ Princess Kenny for reference.
(03-29-2014, 04:58 PM)Princesskenny Wrote: There was a firefight going on, your friends had rifles. You were the same job as them. You shouldn't have rushed forward, there was also a guy with a weapon behind you. You got in the line of fire and you could've pulled a weapon. I'm loser/ Princess Kenny for reference.

Listen, You came 4 times and just tazed and when we were tazed you killed us with gun to take out weapons, We didn't shoot on you and you came to shoot on us so we gave fire back.
Just in the end I got video but logs will prove too. You stole presidient car and came to there with the car, did retry when your car explode, Your names is "Don't give f***".
Well basiclly you can see him running around pulling a gun is not an option cuz of fearRP while he runned to many many sides in the garden you kept shooting to his direction thats a nice lie. there was guy armed behind one of the buildings not behind him and one near the house that corleone spawn near it.
If there was someone with a rifle behind him, why not shoot him instead of the unarmed guy trying to dodge your bullets?
(03-30-2014, 03:50 PM)Venom Wrote: If there was someone with a rifle behind him, why not shoot him instead of the unarmed guy trying to dodge your bullets?

Venom,
They shoot on the unarmed guy (Me) because they wanted to take our guns that I didn't have logs will prove that they killed me something like 2 times and We killed them 4 times because they came and tried to shoot on us, tazed us and jump on our tazed body for taking our guns.
Eazy-E is also a hacker. I have seen him speed hack and teleport, I have no evidence, But just watch out for it
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
(03-30-2014, 03:50 PM)Venom Wrote: If there was someone with a rifle behind him, why not shoot him instead of the unarmed guy trying to dodge your bullets?

If two officers were opening fire, why charge directly at them and not evade to the side to avoid being shot.
(03-30-2014, 06:44 PM)Princesskenny Wrote:

If two officers were opening fire, why charge directly at them and not evade to the side to avoid being shot.

Becuase we wanted to protect our selfs and you were tazing us so we coulding run.
I suspect the he have aimbot as well he got me rekt when im shooting him with ak and he has a usp.