Unban request sMiLeY
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
sMiLeY ツ:

46758:

[FL:M] KPred:

FearRP:

Me and a police officer:

I was banned for FearRP when I was following it to the letter, I was in the middle of the road and a police officer pulled his tazer on me to arrest me, I ran 3 inches to the side of the road and ducked down outside the nexus building literally inches from the road, I was tazed and before the officer could arrest me I was banned for 24 hours. I've been playing for 6 hours today and its one of my first proper playthroughs on cityRP i'd just made $7,000 my new record (pitiful I know) but I was following FearRP I just moved out of the road and ducked down waiting for the officer, I really wanna carry on playing today... I was having fun, but I don't undertstand why this has happened. Please can you unban me, I was about to become an officer myself for the first time, since I'd past the 4 hour limit

Kind regards,

sMiLeY ツ

:

To follow on from previous....

Really? Ban was justified? I made 1 mistake on my first playthrough and I get banned, not even a warning? Like I said I was unaware the officer was chasing me, he was actually dealing with something else at the time which is why I didnt think he was actually after me. Not being funny, I respect your right to make the decision but people are going to make mistakes in a game, its natural, do you really ban people for making a single mistake? I'm 26 mate, I run a minecraft server, a bfbc2 server a CS:GO server and a starbound server, i've never adopted a policy like that in my life. I was going to donate to this server today so I could buy a car as I thought it was a pretty good place and a very fun game, but if your policy is to eradicate your player base for mistakes that they make without warning then I will leave you to it.

I believed and still believe that the decision is very heavy handed and if the officer had actually told me to stop or used mic at all I would have been immediately aware of the situation and stopped.

I'll ask again if you will kindly remove the ban, it won't happen again and I want to believe that this is just place to play.

Kind regards,

sMiLeY
Denied. User warned for posting a second unban request after the first was denied recently.