Unban request sMiLeY
sMiLeY ツ:

46758:

[FL:M] KPred:

FearRP:

Me and a police officer:

I was banned for FearRP when I was following it to the letter, I was in the middle of the road and a police officer pulled his tazer on me to arrest me, I ran 3 inches to the side of the road and ducked down outside the nexus building literally inches from the road, I was tazed and before the officer could arrest me I was banned for 24 hours. I've been playing for 6 hours today and its one of my first proper playthroughs on cityRP i'd just made $7,000 my new record (pitiful I know) but I was following FearRP I just moved out of the road and ducked down waiting for the officer, I really wanna carry on playing today... I was having fun, but I don't undertstand why this has happened. Please can you unban me, I was about to become an officer myself for the first time, since I'd past the 4 hour limit

Kind regards,

sMiLeY ツ

:
You abided by FearRP then got tazed, however when you woke up from being tazed you ran more than the '3 inches' you claim, you ran from the nexus door to the nexus garage door on v2d with the Police Sergeant chasing you with his tazer. Therefore breaking FearRP as you were running away under tazer-point.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Yeah I did, I'm sorry about that at the time I genuinely didnt know I was cuffed and I thought the officer was done with me. I actually did stop when I realized and he tazed me again and I had stopped in the first place, a warning would have be sufficient, a ban is a little bit heavy handed. I understand its your job to make sure people follow the rules but I genuinely did think at the time that he was done with me after I was tazed, otherwise I wouldnt have ran, I was a citizen without a weapon and was really going anywhere while handcuffed. Can you please reconsider this? I know its only 24 hours but my intention was to spend today playing cityRP and I never meant to break any rule.
Denied, ban was justified.