Unban request for TheAwesomeAuston
(03-29-2014, 11:57 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: He thought I was doing assassin rp. Which I wasn't. And I thought more than enough it was a valid rp reason. Also if you're not important to this thread. Don't comment...

Eisenhorn said clearly to NOT raid the president. Because he left the server it doesn't mean that you can go against what he said.
(03-29-2014, 02:26 PM)Jonesy Wrote:
(03-29-2014, 11:57 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: He thought I was doing assassin rp. Which I wasn't. And I thought more than enough it was a valid rp reason. Also if you're not important to this thread. Don't comment...

Eisenhorn said clearly to NOT raid the president. Because he left the server it doesn't mean that you can go against what he said.

This is not your place, You where not involved.
But was reported, So stop finding the loophole
(03-30-2014, 06:08 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: This is not your place, You where not involved.

I was involved as I reported this to Eisenhorn as per request. Eisenhorn told me to inform him on steam if you were raiding as he went to get some breakfast.

Let me repeat everything from my side of the story.

Eisenhorn warned you clearly twice on the server not to raid the president as you had no valid reason. Not even 5 minutes after he left the server you clearly ignored his words and raided Chocolate Labrador. I informed Eisenhorn on steam so he came onto the server and punished you. He had also had to check logs, which proved you had continued to raid.
Banned player: I want you to answer to Jonesys points and explain yourself.

Answer these questions aswell:

- Did the banning staffmember issue you several warnings about comming the rulebreakage you are now banned for?

- What was your exact reason for raiding the president, even thought you were told NOT to do so by a staffmember?

- How are you innocent in this case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Firstly of note, are the unban rules. It is worth reading them, specifically the one that states do not post an unban request if you have broken the rules.

I told you repeatedly that the FBI may not raid the government, in .ooc at least two times, a fact which awesome austen complained about to me in pm. You were made aware that you had insufficient reasons to raid, as being fired does not constitute a valid raid reason. As the president refused to allow the FBI to work, and had NOT banned you from the city, you were not allowed to raid as those reasons do not constitute a valid rp reason to kill the president. Upon my leaving the server I was informed within 2minutes that you were raiding the president. Upon my reconnection I saw that this was the case, and issued the appropriate punishment.
It doesn't quite matter anymore. I believed myself I had a valid rp reason. But I'm unbanned so you can disregard.
Closed.