Please sort this wrongful ban. .
Sad 
Your name: (AUTOCRATICKk (STEAM_0:1:74530393)

Your ban ID: (45693)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Eisenhorn)

Reason: (deliberately cdming a cop to avoid an rp situation)

Involved: (R3C4LL was near by and some mafia members unsure on names.)

Why we should unban you: (Basically there was a deal going on with the mafia to purchase a house as they owned it, this had involved us moving some contra out of their house. A police man had came and then the mafia killed him. Shortly after for some unknown reason another police woman come, i only hope for RP purposes she was informed of this before he was killed. So it was a case of should i carry on with role playing this or do i evade the police member or accept arrest and it was a case of her gun being pointed in my direction (i was behind the wheel in my car already moving around 40-50mph and she just got out of the car and equiped her gun and i knocked her over. This was basically an attempt to keep the RolePlay situation going as i thought in a real life scenario the mafia and assistees would have killed the pursuing officer if they was without back up. HOWEVER if there would have been a few police cars i would have just given up and accepted that this role play cannot continue and i must role play being captured as evasive roleplay was not an option.
Every time i play on this server (40+ hours in about 3/4 days) i always try to learn things here and there and to my knowing i did nothing wrong, i always role play and would like to carry on. The admin was useless did not talk to hear my side or get an understanding of the situation and just instant banned me. This is NOT the usual cops and robbers rdm fail rp you see in the town center when kids come to play. Please unban ASAP. Thank you.
Awaiting moderators reply.
Using a vehicle as a weapon is not allowed.

Are you claiming you DIDN'T use it as a weapon?

I fail to see how you're innocent and should be unbanned here. A rulebreakage took place and you were given a punishment in form of a ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Firstly of note, are the unban rules. It is worth reading them, specifically the one that states do not post an unban request if you have broken the rules.

I was watching you at the time, if I remember rightly you ran the cop over on purpose to avoid being arrested, or to prevent another players arrest.

Ban was deemed sufficient, unban request is denied due to multiple breaches of the server rules
Denied.