BR-Tuguda/Bradocky
Name of player:Tuguda /Bradocky

SteamID: Tuguda STEAM_0:1:85287183
Bradocky STEAM_0:1:74886388

Time in GMT: around 12AM east cost USA

Server: V33x

Summary:well these 2 im tired off first Random raid as cop/SRU prop climb to get in RDM (attempt) then they jsut changed jobs to avoid me recording. i dont have evidence but then they keept doing stuff breaking fear RP both of them Tuguda killing himself to avoid jail.

Evidence: [Image: 2nle251.jpg] - Bradocky Breaking fear rp. my reason to mug was he recently random raided me. [Image: 143dfcy.jpg] -Bradocky again.
I did not get much evidence of tuguda's Fear RP breakage but i cougth him killing him self to not go to jail- [Image: 23ly3ox.jpg]
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
Hopefully the mods already can see past this lack of evidence and recognize that Phoenix (the user taking the screenshots) is also at fault, but I will point a few things out anyway.

Although I did not give over money while at gunpoint, he was extorting $2000 from me. You can see this demand underlined in red in his second picture. The rules of street crimes state that there is a $500 maximum on extortion, justifying me breaking fearRP.

He appears to accuse me of metagaming in the first picture, even though you can clearly see him doing this, as well as his friend, in the chat log above in the first picture. I'm sure the mods are aware, but for Phoenix's sake, metagaming is using out of game knowledge to influence what occurs in the game. He attempts to find a loophole around this by talking in local Out-of-Character, although he is still using a ban report as a threat, attempting to influence my decision in-game. His reason for the mugging was out-of-game blackmail, not a random raid which did not occur in the first place.

Lastly, it appears that he is targeting my description, a joke, "I am mastrubating as we speak." If this is a matter of concern to the mods I will gladly change it and solve the problem. However, I have been playing on this server for several months, and come in contact with multiple mods, none of which have told me they do not approve of it.

Lastly, I would like to thank the mods for taking the time to read this and I would like to beg them once more to please see past this ignorant attempt to ban this servers active and fun-loving users.

Cheers!
~Bradocky
Random raid dint happen dude.... please "lying in the court house is banable" you more then any 1 know im not lying.

and im sure 2000 the max for mugging
$500 is the max you can mug and only in realistic areas. Not in the nexus garage.

Do you have any other evidence of anything they did?
Thanks for the info Venom i dint know that.

I did not get any more not saying there isn't. He sure broke bunch more rules but i thought this would be enough and it was 2 in the morning so i dint bother.
Denied.