UNBAN
Your name: serstttnovs

Your ban ID:46670 46669

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: Double accounting

Involved: I

Why we should unban you: Wtf i cant have 2acount actuali i have 6acounts in that server but thats not inportant i play in onother rp server Admin nous i have laik 3 acounts he did not tel me thats iligal Wtf I CANT HAVE duble acount i read rouls haf and thear vas nothing abouth doble acounts
Terms of Servic Wrote:1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.

Your other two accounts have been suspended as well.