Unban Request iJustMichael
Your name: iJustMichael

Your ban ID: 42982

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Banrequest #41283 approved. "Propspam down Nexus shaft, chair abuse." Lying in courthouse. DDOS threats

Involved: Rangerboys and a

Why we should unban you: I was banned really long and then i asked via steam chat for someone to shorten the ban because it was for like 4 months. When i did that he said, and i quote: "you just be happy i dont ban you permanently" on which i answered: "You be happy you don't get DDOS'd" Then they thought i said i was going to DDOS the server but i didn't. I'd really hope that i would get unbanned because i really miss the times that i was RPing on the FearlessRP server. The last time i played on that server was like in December/January. I am really sorry and i learned from my mistakes.

Thanks for thaking the time to read this.

Ps. Sorry for my poor english grammar and vocabulary because i'm not english.
I fail to see how this makes you innocent and how that wasn't a threat. You displayed a disgusting attitude, and your tone was unacceptable.

Why did you not make a UBR sooner?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-28-2014, 02:38 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I fail to see how this makes you innocent and how that wasn't a threat. You displayed a disgusting attitude, and your tone was unacceptable.

Why did you not make a UBR sooner?

It makes me innocent because i wansn't telling you I was threatning you with DDOS. I'm sorry for my attitude but i learned from my mistakes and i grow up in these four months ( yes i know it sounds weird but it is true).

I Didn't make an UBR sooner because i wanted to cool down and it wasn't smart to do because then i would just be still so mad.
I don't want to be rude but i would really like to play on the server again and i keep refreshing the page in hope for positive answer. Can anyone help me out with this?
Be patient, don't bump your unban request.

Don't reply to this message.
What about this:

- I unban you
- Ban stays on record
- Any attitude problems* from you will lead in extra hard punishments.

- Insulting other players
- threatening other players
- Insulting staffmember
- Threatening staffmember
- Raging in OOC
- Failure to control temper in general
Sincerely, Enzyme
(04-01-2014, 01:36 AM)Enzyme Wrote: What about this:

- I unban you
- Ban stays on record
- Any attitude problems* from you will lead in extra hard punishments.

- Insulting other players
- threatening other players
- Insulting staffmember
- Threatening staffmember
- Raging in OOC
- Failure to control temper in general

what do u mean with extra hard punishments?

Michael
Mr. Enzyme I was a person before the incident i was stuck on the dangling prop and Michael at time helped me up, This is my side of the story from what i remember.
With extra hard punishment, I mean that a player might get a day ban for insulting someone in LOOC/OOC where as you will serve a longer time, and this would probably be two days (depends on the situation and extent ofcourse).

You have displayed a attitude-problem, and you have issues with your temper.
By accepting my conditions, you will be let into FL again, and you accept that you will get extra long punishments for punishments related to any attitude-problems.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(04-01-2014, 01:03 PM)Enzyme Wrote: With extra hard punishment, I mean that a player might get a day ban for insulting someone in LOOC/OOC where as you will serve a longer time, and this would probably be two days (depends on the situation and extent ofcourse).

You have displayed a attitude-problem, and you have issues with your temper.
By accepting my conditions, you will be let into FL again, and you accept that you will get extra long punishments for punishments related to any attitude-problems.

i understand