Unban Small Bear
Your name: Small Bear

Your ban ID: 39493

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Double accounting

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Before I start, I would just like to say that I completely understand why I was banned - although I did not really get it at the time. This incident happened almost half a year ago.

Also, I wish to answer a few simple questions:

Why did I use a second account?

I used my old account on Fearless because I felt as though it was the only way to get a fresh start on the servers (I now understand I should not have attempted to resolve the issue myself). I did NOT use the account to gain advantages on my current account - I simply wanted to start all over again.

I also had lots of silly bans, which I was not proud of.

You know you broke the rules, why should you be given a second chance?

At the time, I didn't know how I had broken the rules. Double accounting was not something I thought about, I had also just taken a break from Fearless, and I was playing Minecraft a fair amount - in a community where having two accounts (or many more) was not uncommon. In fact, many people had second accounts. I became desensitized to the idea of it being a permanent ban offence.

I should be given a second chance because I proved (in my overall time) to be a good member of the community. I understand that I was not liked by the majority of people (especially administrators) but that is because I spoke my mind - sometimes it felt impulsive to "put somebody in their place", even friends said (although jokingly) I am an arse sometimes. But since that time my attitude HAS changed.

How did you benefit the community?

Aside from the obvious of continuous donating over three years - I was constantly active, and participating in events, clans , discussions. I also had a YouTube channel, where my best series was on your servers, people loved the series and several people (not including some who already played) joined to greet us, and still play to this day as good, solid members of the community.

Why do you want to come back now?

I want to come back to restart with everything. I want to be nice to people and actually have solid relationships with them (administrators too), rather than being known for being an arse, who is exceptionally good with a gun.

I felt as though making an unban request would be a silly idea, I didn't have a good relationship with anybody (with the exception of a few). I then realized the admins are humans too - as much as you may dislike me you can give a solid opinion on whether or not you feel my attitude has changed.

My Conclusion:

Finally, all I am asking for is a second chance. Put me under strict probation, do whatever you have to do - but I WILL prove to you I have changed, and I can be a good member of the community like I used to be. All I ask is opinions of me are wiped away, and I can start fresh. I have given it a rest for 6 months - I am ready to return to benefit everybody if the community is ready for me.

If you have any more questions that you don't feel I have answered - ask them. Even if it is something controversial, I will answer it. Flaming or smart-arse comments are not my thing anymore. If you're a player who has met me or remembered me from the servers before; feel free to ask questions in private message.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Seeing as you did not use a secondary account to circumvent your ban, I can agree with a probationary period. Your attitude and views have changed, therefore I believe that you won't blow your chance here.

If you can agree with these terms, I'll lift it:
  • The ban gets lifted, but stays on record.
  • You will use your first account, and that only regardless of the ban record.
  • Any further suspensions will result in reinstation of the permanent suspension.
(03-28-2014, 07:40 AM)Narc Wrote: Seeing as you did not use a secondary account to circumvent your ban, I can agree with a probationary period. Your attitude and views have changed, therefore I believe that you won't blow your chance here.

If you can agree with these terms, I'll lift it:
  • The ban gets lifted, but stays on record.
  • You will use your first account, and that only regardless of the ban record.
  • Any further suspensions will result in reinstation of the permanent suspension.

Agreed. Thank you very giving me a second chance.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Approved.