Shoe bug
Exclamation 
Title of Bug: Shoe Bug

Description:
I caught a shoe, when i was fishing, i press use, since it didnt have an option to eat (otherwise i would of followed what it said) then i fainted, on the jetty, it said that i had been in a car accident, someone called a paramedic, and couldnt revive me, and i wasnt able to 'jump to skip' either..

[Image: 2nUgj4Z.jpg]
[Image: UcnqrXn.jpg]
[Image: 3UuYTY5.jpg]
Erm, I hate to say this.
But the shoes are meant to do that, you don't eat the shoes they do that.
So you're saying if you eat a shoe, that means you cant get up, or respawn, and eating a shoe means you've been in a car accident? Are you high?
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • Nacreas
(03-27-2014, 11:26 PM)Syntex Wrote: So you're saying if you eat a shoe, that means you cant get up, or respawn, and eating a shoe means you've been in a car accident? Are you high?
Could of been roller-skates?
Are you high to?
Well i have to admit that eating a shoe isnt the healthiest thing in the world....
(03-28-2014, 08:36 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Well i have to admit that eating a shoe isnt the healthiest thing in the world....

That wasnt the point, the point was i couldnt get revived, or jump to skip (respawn myself) and it said i was killed by a car accident.. wasnt saying its a bug because it knocked me out for eating it.
Approved for fixing.
Fixed!