Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction (#3)
A flight on an airplane can be a great escape from the pressures of the world, especially if your traveling for pleasure. You can avoid the phone, and the facts if you choose to, and make yourself at home, high above the cares of the world.

Beth Mcguire is going on vacation, she's flown many times to Europe, Asia and beyond, but she's about to take off on a trip where the final destination..is beyond belief.

Angle On Board

I couldn't believe I was finaly getting on the plane, it was a vacation I had dreamed about for a long time, a whole week to Tahiti. No phones, no late meetings, just me, lying on a white sand beach in the south pacific, drinking pina coladas.

"Hi, your on row 3B." said the flight attendant. "Thanks." Beth replied. "Ma'am, ma'am, the first class section is up here." said the flight attendant, "First class? I didn't pay for first class." she replied. "Well, you must of got upgraded.", "That's fine, nobody said anything when I checked in?" asked Beth, "Hm, this must be your lucky day!", "Yeah! Must be."

The trip was off to a great start, I had never been upgraded before. And here I was in first class.

Beth takes a seat on the window side, when a gentlemen and a flight attendant walk by. "Ma'am, I'm sorry, your in the wrong seat. 3B is the isle seat." said the flight attendant, "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realise." Beth replied, "It's no problem.", "If you prefere the window I don't mind sitting on the isle?" said the man, "Aah," Beth looks over to see the flight attendance face go grim, and she shook her head. "Erm, no thank you. I'm fine here!", "Wierd.." Beth whispered.

I tried to put the fact I didn't belong in first class out of my mind, all I wanted to do was enjoy the experience! All kinds of new things were happening to me, like a personal visit from the pilot!

A man walks up to Beth and taps her on the shoulder, "Are you enjoying the flight so far?" he said, "Huh, yes I am, I have never flown in first class before, and it is great!", "It's always a good idea to keep your seatbelt fastened.", "Oh, thank you." she replied. The pilot walked away and the she leaned over to the man sitting next to her, "That was nice of him." she said, "excuse me?", "The captain," the man looks around to fine no one. "Didn't you see him?", "Ermm, no, no I didn't." he replied nervously.

"Well, he was right there." Beth looks behind her to find no-one either.

At the time, it all felt a little strange, but, looking back it all makes sense to me now.

"This is the captain, just wanted to let you know were about an hour away from Tahiti."

After the captains anouncement I was suddenly very nervous, anxiouse and tense. Why were those passengers looking at me and smiling? It's as if they knew what I was feeling and was trying to comfort me, but it only made me more nervous than I already was. I just couldn't shake the anxiety, I was so uptight!

"Attention all passengers, please return to your seats, at once."

What was happening to me?

Beth returned to her seat, and sat down and fastened her seatbelt. "Ermm, excuse me, did the captains anouncement mean were arriving in Tahiti early?" she asked, "What anouncement I didn't hear any anouncement?" he replied, "Oh come on, what are you talking about, didn't you just hear the captain telling everyone to get back to their seats just now?".

"No I didn't.." he replied, "Oh come on I heard it in the bathroom it must've been out here too?", "It wasn't, if it was why are people still wandering around the cabin?".

She looked over to see the flight attendant, again, giving her a look. "Fasten your seatbelt..." (Not aloud)

I felt the flight attendant was communicating with me telepathicaly, I felt like telling the man next to me to buckle up, but I knew he had heard enough of my fears.

The plane began to drop. And people started to scream.

I looked for the man seated next to me, but he was gone. A mechanical malfunction tore a door lose and left a gaping hole in the side of the aircraft, I was holding on for dear life!

A handfull of passengers including Beth Mcguire, amazingly survived that flight. But the four rows of which infront were lost, and so was the man seated next to her, a seat, she almost took. A series of mysterious circumstances lead Beth to the right seat, at exactly the right time. Infact, some surviving passengers told a similar stories to Beth's, was there a band of angles that worked here? Or simiply a band of rights.

True or False?

(Apologies for the size of this thread, you don't have to read it if you don't want to, and due to the size of it I will not edit it if say a font command shows up..thanks!)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
False.

Her stress and trauma from the event altered her perception and recollection of what happened.

Because let's face it - ghosts aren't real. And if they were, airline safety precautions would be low on their priority lists. That's what airline safety inspectors are hired for.

Smile
(07-27-2011, 08:52 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: False.

Her stress and trauma from the event altered her perception and recollection of what happened.

Because let's face it - ghosts aren't real. And if they were, airline safety precautions would be low on their priority lists. That's what airline safety inspectors are hired for.

Smile

I will tell everyone when I get more answers. Smile

(07-27-2011, 08:55 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 08:52 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: False.

Smile

I will tell everyone when I get more answers. Smile

If you reveal the answer is "They were ghosts" I'll cry.

Cry for hours.
Not to spoil the surprise, but I googled the answer.

I am dissapointed in the world.

Ghost's aren't real.

Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • Small Bear
I honestly don't know.
That is ALOT of trauma for that to happen there.
Ghosts no, spirits I believe in.
I cant say, but I WANNA GOOGLE TEH ANSWER.
What do I google xD?
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Small Bear
(07-28-2011, 03:26 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I honestly don't know.
That is ALOT of trauma for that to happen there.
Ghosts no, spirits I believe in.
I cant say, but I WANNA GOOGLE TEH ANSWER.
What do I google xD?

Haha I will post the answer at the end of today, it's a good thing you don't know what to google!

This particular one is actually true, however, I do believe Sniperwolfs theory of it, about her trauma from the accident altered perception and recollection of what happened is somewhat true.

EDIT: And no, during the flight the flight attendant, and the pilot were seen by other people too, so it defenately wasn't ghosts.

Small Bear Wrote:...about her trauma from the accident altered perception and recollection of what happened is somewhat true.
LOLWUT.
Listen, I am 12, im not in college. Your making me feel REALLY stupid right now xD
Thanks alot, nubhoal.
Pff... recollection, what the hell does that even mean? (Ill do the honors)
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Recollection
(07-30-2011, 03:38 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote:
Small Bear Wrote:...about her trauma from the accident altered perception and recollection of what happened is somewhat true.
LOLWUT.
Listen, I am 12, im not in college. Your making me feel REALLY stupid right now xD
Thanks alot, nubhoal.
Pff... recollection, what the hell does that even mean? (Ill do the honors)
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Recollection

Recollection means looking back and thinking "Oh yeah, that happened, oh, and that." but because of the trauma from the accident it altered (Messed it up) it.