Annoying Re-Downloading Addons! *Thread 2*
Hello,

My Issue is: When I try to Join the server it Downloads all the Addons etc.. So I wait for it to download, Then once its finished downloading. I played on the server for a little while. Then Disconnected - Then when I try to rejoin the server It Re-Downloads all the addons everytime. I have even tried Manual Downloading the Content etc.. My self and it still re-Downloads all the addons.

Any Help/Replies would be Grateful

Thanks!
(03-27-2014, 05:23 PM)Matrix8 Wrote: Hello,

My Issue is: When I try to Join the server it Downloads all the Addons etc.. So I wait for it to download, Then once its finished downloading. I played on the server for a little while. Then Disconnected - Then when I try to rejoin the server It Re-Downloads all the addons everytime. I have even tried Manual Downloading the Content etc.. My self and it still re-Downloads all the addons.

Any Help/Replies would be Grateful

Thanks!
I was looking about on forums about this a few days ago and GMOD has been removing addons/other stuff and then when you go on a game it re installs it self.
I think its a problem with GMOD it self.
Did it use to do it to you?
(03-27-2014, 05:45 PM)Matrix8 Wrote: Did it use to do it to you?

No.
Well not yet, I can not get on CITYRP but it has not happened on any over gamemodes.
If I can find the threads about it on steam i'll link them here.