unban request-simplyxchaos-3 days.
Your name: simplyxchaos

Your ban ID: 46637

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: RDM, ''Messing around with a friend'.

Involved: jddr2, simplyxchaos, zedsdead

Why we should unban you: Hello, im here today because i did break a rule and was messing around with a friend today. i come here not to get unbanned but to have my banned timer lowered. i understand at the time i was having fun with a friend and didnt realise that i was breaking a rule. when messing around with a friend i killed him, when i killed him he told me to take his car to the parking garage so he can put it up. i hope in to his car and drove off, when i did that the admin saw me and stopped me to find out what happened. i told him everything im telling you now. i was messing around with him and it ended up in me breaking a rule. with this i tried to expline everything to him but got banned before i could. with this all im asking that i have mt ban time reduced not cancelled, i understand that i broke a rule and should still have a punishment for doing so. im sorry for doing all that i did, and didnt mean harm to the server or andy of the plarys on it. this will never happen agian.

thanks for reading.
simplyxchaos.
Unban Request Rules Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You start the entire unban request by saying you broke a rule, and still you post one. Ok.

I was undercover at the time, and was watching you equip a knife, and jump on top of his car and knife it.
He backed up, you fell off and you ran up to the car and knifed it again so he died. You jumped in his car and tried to
drive off, to which i grabbed the car and froze it to talk to you after you ignored me asking why you killed him.
When you finaly answered, you said you were friends and messing around.

Now, being an experienced player on the server and having 8 prior bans, i see no reason for why this should be shortened. In fact, you are lucky it wasn't longer.
i started it out that way so you know i broke a rule and if you dont feel like reading it you dont have to. i know that was a rule and all i wanted to do was have alittle fun with a friend. i understand i have other bans, but i still feel that the time is a little much for what i did. i can understand if it was a reandom person and he was mad that i killed him, but he was my friend and didnt mind. until you froze the car i was in i didnt see or hear you say any thing, so that is why i didnt respond to you when you asked why i killed him. i was also driving the car to a safe place (the garage parking spot) so he can come and get it later when he spawned. i feel as though the time should be shorted but if you dont feel that way i will completely understand and take the punishment i have.

thanks for reading
simplyxchaos
"Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules."
Denied.