Time/Date: something like 2h before posting

Steam ID: Shadow STEAM_0:1:38395357
, Nacreas STEAM_0:0:57118162
enzyme STEAM_0:0:31154034
Termin STEAM_0:0:29604176

Name of Administrator: Shadow, Nacreas, enzymed and Termin

Evidence: Logs + some videos

(i have more but with nothing new)
I know that my videos doesn't show much but you can check logs.
I killed the president for banning Aperture from city, so they captured me and its ok.
However the new president broadcasted that Aperture is working for the Government (logs) so they didn't have valid reason to hostage my clan for "Interigation" that taked 45 minutes(Worst 45 minutes of my life). We wasen't banned from the city after assasination of president and the new pres didn't have anything to us.
I know that they are admins and they are allowed to do more than normal players and they are like "gods", i respect that on the server but please do something with it.
I love this server and community but when admins are "Having fun" like that and i can't do much to stop it only because they are admins is ruining everything.
Forcing someone to aggresive roleplay situation even on rp server is allways bad.
BTW: They tooked my RP point when they did fail rp'ed
So let me get this straight. You were being interrogated in a roleplay situation, repeatedly failrpd and broke fearrp according to staff members.
And you're posting an abuse thread for loosing a roleplay point. You killed the previous president, regardless of affiliation with the new regime you were still responsible for the death of a previous president, and thus the SAA rightly interrogated you. Whilst we'll have to wait for an SA's judgement on this. I'd note that there really is no abuse here, as they didn't use any powers to force you to rp and you in fact broke the rules by attempting to avoid an rp situation ,
Behold wall of text

I'm glad you decided to add the 1 second video in. That's really informative and relevant to the abuse thread you've made.

You guys (aperture science) were banned by the previous president (who you guys killed) for commiting human experiments killing alot of people. I wanted to speak to you guys about this and you guys kill the president we had an agreement right infront of us. We capture you all and bring you in for interrogation. I established contact with the new president and informed him about why we had taken you guys, and he was around when we were interrogating you guys. Look at the second video at 2:48. That's the new president who entered who allowed us to detain you and interrogate you. You were very very close to getting a ban under several occasions and I fail to see the abuse in this case.

Please tell us how we failRPed and abused our powers as administrators. I'm quite eager to hear what you have to say.

I clearly informed all of you why you were taken by us and I find it very interesting that you chose not to record/publish that.
Through the whole RP, you were breaking fearRP, you were failRPing majorly and you were quite annoying.

I doubt we held you for 45 minutes, and if we did then it was because you guys were constantly breaking fearRP, failRPing and so on.

Oh, and since we're on the topic of FailRP.. Here's what I was told from the interrogation of you guys (I will sum up what I was told from all three of you):

- You guys did human experiments on people.
- Not all people you experimented on volunteered to the experiments.
- Human brains were removed and replaced with a robot brain or something.
- You guys made a "Half snowman*" and cyborgs.
- You guys had an outbreak of "alien balls" fleeing from your labs and into the city and I had to shut down the failRP, because you guys were randomly shooting about.

*yes, seriously. You guys made a half snowman. I'm just as amazed as you are.

Did I mention YOU made a Alien invasion RP without admins permission?

Quote:v2d [15:53:25] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: /advert Aperture science Succesfully created portal to other dimension, Its totaly safe but only 1 way
[15:58:06] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: /advert Alien invasion , Go back to your houses
[15:58:54] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: /advert Evacuation of aperture due to alien invasion

Did I mention YOU killed the president who we worked with?

Quote:[16:27:30] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) Killed: Chocolate Labrador (STEAM_0:1:80883321) using weapon_mad_m4

Failure to use @:

Quote:[16:33:11] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //being hostage by criminals in the middle of the city and cops are not doing sh*** gg
[16:33:32] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //its not meta
[16:34:13] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //random hostage

Mixing OOC information with IC when I asked about your name and what your role in Aperture was:

Quote:v2d [16:42:24] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: can i call you MR abusing admin ?

Attitude problems:

Quote:v2d [17:01:04] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I Understand people who are ddosing this server when admin is abusing
v2d [17:02:52] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: .//Fail rp , I can talk on the OCC moron
v2d [17:02:58] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: .//ooc
v2d [17:03:01] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: .//*
v2d [17:14:54] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I was rping fine, but i dont know who gave you admin status
v2d [19:00:40] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Hello guys, Are abusing admins gone ?

Oh, and when I DCed because of DDOS I noticed your snarky comment. Cute.
Quote:v2d [19:59:20] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Enzyme was to weak
v2d [19:59:25] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Enzyme was to weak

And Aperture did what?

Quote:v2d [20:00:27] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Crappy copy of fearless is ddosing, they think that Fearless crashed their server (Aperture did)
v2d [20:20:04] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I cant say his name but its bad copy of Fearless, Aperture Crashed it for science
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
This quotes have been ripped of the context and few of them have nothing to do with this case.

Quote:Did I mention YOU made a Alien invasion RP without admins permission?
Quote:
v2d [15:53:25] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: /advert Aperture science Succesfully created portal to other dimension, Its totaly safe but only 1 way
[15:58:06] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: /advert Alien invasion , Go back to your houses
[15:58:54] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: /advert Evacuation of aperture due to alien invasion
1. Alien Invasion was player made event but we didn't force anyone to join it.

Quote:Did I mention YOU killed the president who we worked with?
Quote:
[16:27:30] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) Killed: Chocolate Labrador (STEAM_0:1:80883321) using weapon_mad_m4
2. Yes i did kill last president

Quote:Failure to use @:
Quote:
[16:33:11] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //being hostage by criminals in the middle of the city and cops are not doing sh*** gg
[16:33:32] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //its not meta
[16:34:13] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //random hostage
3. Ripped off, I did use @ couple of times
Quote:Mixing OOC information with IC when I asked about your name and what your role in Aperture was:
Quote:
v2d [16:42:24] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: can i call you MR abusing admin ?
4.Ripped again, it happend only once and i was very upset

Quote:Attitude problems:
Quote:
v2d [17:01:04] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I Understand people who are ddosing this server when admin is abusing
v2d [17:02:52] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: .//Fail rp , I can talk on the OCC moron
v2d [17:02:58] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: .//ooc
v2d [17:03:01] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: .//*
v2d [17:14:54] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I was rping fine, but i dont know who gave you admin status
v2d [19:00:40] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Hello guys, Are abusing admins gone ?
5.Again i was very upset (you can punish me for that "moron" but its not the case.
and Isn't putting logs with different times into 1 quote "tampering with evidence" ?
Quote:Oh, and when I DCed because of DDOS I noticed your snarky comment. Cute.
Quote:
v2d [19:59:20] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Enzyme was to weak
v2d [19:59:25] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Enzyme was to weak
6.Server was fighting with DDoS and you left so i said that but again nothing to do with the case
Quote:And Aperture did what?
Quote:
v2d [20:00:27] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Crappy copy of fearless is ddosing, they think that Fearless crashed their server (Aperture did)
v2d [20:20:04] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I cant say his name but its bad copy of Fearless, Aperture Crashed it for science
7.Aperture didn't do anything but my friend who is roleplaying with me alot crashed this crappy copy of fearless created for money. But like allways, nothing to do with the case

Quote:I'm glad you decided to add the 1 second video in. That's really informative and relevant to the abuse thread you've made.

I Just uploaded all my videos directly from recording device and i didnt see that its 1 second... Sorry for that.

Quote:commiting human experiments killing alot of people
We did commit experiments on humans but all of our test subjects was freely volunteering, and no one died in our labs (doesn't count zombie apoc event supported by admin).

Quote:I doubt we held you for 45 minutes, and if we did then it was because you guys were constantly breaking fearRP, failRPing and so on.

We didn't break fear rp, i was following orders of everyone who had a gun however i did quarreled with you on occ.
Not looking at the wall isn't fear rp beacuse it was taking too long.
Quote:- You guys did human experiments on people.
- Not all people you experimented on volunteered to the experiments.
- Human brains were removed and replaced with a robot brain or something.
- You guys made a "Half snowman*" and cyborgs.
- You guys had an outbreak of "alien balls" fleeing from your labs and into the city and I had to shut down the failRP, because you guys were randomly shooting about.
Thats true except that Every test subject is a volonteer,
Logs can show that i was adverting "If you want to became Aperture's test subject come to nexus lobby" or something like that.

And yes we had outbreak of "alien balls" but they didn't hurt anyone.
(Balls were from the other dimension)
Quote:1. Alien Invasion was player made event but we didn't force anyone to join it.
Yet you put the RP in the center of the city, running around infront of Bank of American and shot around like blind people.

Quote:2. Yes i did kill last president

^One of the reasons we detained you

Quote:3. Ripped off, I did use @ couple of times

You still said it. And oh yes, oh yes you did use @, even though we were right infront of you explaining why you were taken by us and how it was not against the rules and you still continued to send @ messages. We can see this in the videos where [FL] Shadow asks you if you're trolling or not.

Did I also not tell you gentlemen why you were taken by us and how it was not random and yada yada yada?

Quote:4.Ripped again, it happend only once and i was very upset
Still said it. Being upset is not a valid reason which excuses you.

Quote:5.Again i was very upset (you can punish me for that "moron" but its not the case.
and Isn't putting logs with different times into 1 quote "tampering with evidence" ?

Please tell me how that is tampering with evidence when I've clearly listed the server-time for when you said the different things?
Are the time-logs not included?

Quote:6.Server was fighting with DDoS and you left so i said that but again nothing to do with the case
It shows your attitude which me and my fellow admins had to deal with.

Quote:alot crashed this crappy copy of fearless created for money. But like allways, nothing to do with the case
So you're going on to different servers and crashing them? Duly noted.

So you've gone on a different community and crashed their server and they think that FL has done it when it was you guys? So you are to blame that FL is being DDOSed as we speak?

Quote:v2d [20:20:04] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //I cant say his name but its bad copy of Fearless, Aperture Crashed it for science

v2d [20:00:27] Doctor_GLaDOS (STEAM_0:1:22523199) said: //Crappy copy of fearless is ddosing, they think that Fearless crashed their server (Aperture did)

Quote:I Just uploaded all my videos directly from recording device and i didnt see that its 1 second... Sorry for that.
Consider yourself forgiven.

Quote:We didn't break fear rp, i was following orders of everyone who had a gun however i did quarreled with you on occ.
Not looking at the wall isn't fear rp beacuse it was taking too long.

Oh yes, oh yes you broke fearRP. You continued to argue in LOOC and we tried to explain time after time why what you said was wrong, and you were refusing to do as we said.

Quote:Thats true except that Every test subject is a volonteer,
Logs can show that i was adverting "If you want to became Aperture's test subject come to nexus lobby" or something like that.

And yes we had outbreak of "alien balls" but they didn't hurt anyone.
(Balls were from the other dimension)

You guys were running in the streets, randomly shooting in the air, disturbing passiveRP and creating quite havoc.
And how is your RP realistic and within realistic limits when "alien balls" float around the city?

So, could you please explain how we abused our powers as staffmembers? Isn't this after all an "admin-ABUSE case"?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Quote:Quote:
alot crashed this crappy copy of fearless created for money. But like allways, nothing to do with the case
So you're going on to different servers and crashing them? Duly noted.
Ripping of again...
Quote:7.Aperture didn't do anything but my friend who is roleplaying with me alot crashed this crappy copy of fearless created for money. But like allways, nothing to do with the case

Quote:We can see this in the videos where [FL] Shadow asks you if you're trolling or not.
I thought Shadow was speaking to friend who was crying right next to me.

Quote:You guys were running in the streets, randomly shooting in the air, disturbing passiveRP and creating quite havoc.
And how is your RP realistic and within realistic limits when "alien balls" float around the city?
This happend in a totally different time,
If you like make a ban request but Hostaging for something like that is not valid and if it would make a player, he would be on 100% banned for backseating admin.
And second thing i have to say how Alien invasion (on v33x) organized by i think soulripper but executed by some other admin is realistic ?

6.Server was fighting with DDoS and you left so i said that but again nothing to do with the case
It shows your attitude which me and my fellow admins had to deal with.
You really want to show me here as a bad person right ?
It happend not long after that event and i was still upset at you and your friends.

4.Ripped again, it happend only once and i was very upset
Still said it. Being upset is not a valid reason which excuses you.
True, it doesn't excuse me. i shouldn't call you moron but you forced me and my people for aggresive rp situation, hostaged us without a valid reason and president didn't do anything about that because you are admins.
NOTE:

You have been issued a permanent ban for going to a different RP-community to crash their servers and getting FL:RP blamed. You are therefore the reason why FL:RP is being DDOSed.

This conduct is not tollerated as it is a breach of behavourial conducts

As you said yourself. This community is DDOing FL as they think we are the reason for the attack on their server.
Sincerely, Enzyme
No abuse noted. Closed of review.