iTz CuRRiE Unban Request - Glitched Screen
Bug 
On garry's mod.org i downloaded somthing called mw2 gui layout it shows how long i have played, my score in mw2 style ect. But recently on the fearless RP server when i get hurt my screen goes blurry and i cant see chat, its completely gone. So i asked for sombody to kill me so i could see chat and then he told an admin and i got banned. Sad

Your name: iTz CuRRiE

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17075609

Banning Admin: Shark

Ban Length: 1000 minutes

Reason for the ban:

Asking for sombody to kill me.

Why we should unban you:

Well I have this glitch with my chat (Read above for full story) where when i get hurt i cant see chat and it is completely gone this is really obnoxious so i tried to get sombody to kill me so i could see chat but they didnt and instead just called an admin, the admin then killed me and then banned me for 1000 minutes

I think this was really unfair as i just wanted to see chat and i couldnt see what anyone was saying.
Please don't make unban requests for bans that are less than a day in duration - Please read the unban request rules.

Also, in the future, I suggest you just use @ to contact the admins about this problem and prevent it happening again. Uninstalling the GUI which causes this would also be a good move.