Unfair Ban by Venom
Your name: [FL:RP]Tooty McTwo Times

Your ban ID: 46472

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Multiple accounting, directly insulting me and other staff members.

Involved: A

Why we should unban you:I had a friend, by the name of option321. I had let him use my account because his wasn't working or that chat on his wasn't working because he Skyped me and said that. So after thinking about, I let him use my account. Then i had noticed he went on Fearless. I couldn't knock him off the account, and he would never respond to chat messages. Nothing happened for a while, but this morning (I'm in the U.S. btw so times may be different) I saw that venom had banned the account. permanently. This happened before venom was even a mod. And besides, both those accounts were banned for a while last year, and were going to unbanned in like april 19th or something. So I don't see how venom would've had the audacity to do this. Venom is a great Admin, and I am requesting this unban.
Fill out the template correctly.
(03-25-2014, 06:37 PM)Venom Wrote: Fill out the template correctly.

There you go.
Mind explaining these accounts then?

[FL:RP] Geminus (STEAM_0:0:59266836)

[FL:RP] Saul (STEAM_0:0:61124837)
(03-25-2014, 07:15 PM)Venom Wrote: Mind explaining these accounts then?

[FL:RP] Saul (STEAM_0:0:61124837)

Oh Yeah. The ones My brother and sister use? Look into things. With these accounts, mine, my brothers, and my sisters, I have poured somewhere near 100$ into this server. What do i get? This.
Further review pending.
I am involved as I posted a ban request on him a while ago. Except it was this other account.

Shortly after the ban request I recieved this message in ForumPM.

[Image: fXW4Tau.png]

I replied and my message wasn't the nicest I will admit but I think this proved an entirely different case of Double-accounting. I think an admin deleted it because I can't find it, only the reply I made. If you want to see my reply check my sent items.
Link to ban request.
I suggest you watch your tone 66ukly, or this UBR will be denied.
Stay on topic and be informative.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-25-2014, 08:25 PM)Narc Wrote: Further review pending.

WAIT.
(03-26-2014, 08:48 AM)Enzyme Wrote: I suggest you watch your tone 66ukly, or this UBR will be denied.
Stay on topic and be informative.

Yes Sir. Sorry.