I'm going to burn you alive...
Ok, so I'm going around raiding people and destroying there contraband when i stumble across a caravan by um, i raid it and hostage the person in there.

I ask him very nicely for 2k and i will leave his contraband and himself un harmed, he didn't do so.

i give him another chance before bringing out the big guns but yet again he refuses so i say to:

" IF YOU DON'T FU**ING GIVE ME THE MONEY I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE!

he doesn't do anything so i also mention his contraband burning, he doesn't seem to care so i say

" TIMES UP!" And draw out 3 Molotov's, throw one in the room he is in and lock it, throw the other in another room, then the last one in the middle and yell: "HAVING FUN? should have gave me the money..."

then i walk away in a cool style as explosion occur behind me from his contraband. ( i walk away slowly for that cool slomo effect)
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
Yes but did you walk away in third person, looking at the building behind you as you take your little explosion dive into your convertible?
Random raid? O_o
(07-27-2011, 01:13 PM)Orgxer Wrote: Ok, so I'm going around raiding people and destroying there contraband
Reading this, I can already see something wrong.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Strom, 7rozen_7ear_, Shark
The president would give me orders to help raid with cops, all cops died so I hostaged him and demanded money for killing cops and yes, cops didn't break nlr!
What was your reason ?
-Signature removed-
Being very hostile to me, even tried to knife me, he hit me a couple of
times and i only wanted to hostage him and try get some money out of him as a sorry, then I explored his place a bit andi saw some contra in the other room which is why i threw more than one Molotov.
(07-28-2011, 07:05 AM)Orgxer Wrote: Being very hostile to me, even tried to knife me, he hit me a couple of
times and i only wanted to hostage him and try get some money out of him as a sorry, then I explored his place a bit andi saw some contra in the other room which is why i threw more than one Molotov.

I bet you didn't yell raid, plus. You said "So I'm going around raiding people and stealing their Contraband" implies your doing it to mutiple people, randomly.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!

[\quote]"So I'm going around raiding people and stealing their Contraband" implies your doing it to mutiple people, randomly.
[/quote]

I raided multiple people because the president ordered me to and his other cops, as far as i know his cops told him they had contra and he told every one else to raid them.

Any way i was just doing my job and i really did not mean this Thread to turn into one of those things where people say OMG HE BROKE THE RULES thing, so if a admin could please close this thread ---

(07-28-2011, 07:23 PM)Orgxer Wrote: [\quote]"So I'm going around raiding people and stealing their Contraband" implies your doing it to mutiple people, randomly.

I raided multiple people because the president ordered me to and his other cops, as far as i know his cops told him they had contra and he told every one else to raid them.

Any way i was just doing my job and i really did not mean this Thread to turn into one of those things where people say OMG HE BROKE THE RULES thing, so if a admin could please close this thread ---

[/quote]

You broke the rules, getting an admin to close the thread won't change that. (Apologies for backseat admining)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!