Well.
Greetings.

I'll try to keep this shot, and to the point. I'm leaving for 2 reasons:

First and foremost, I have no time to play games anymore. I need to focus on my studies and life where my time and energy are due most.

Second, FL, has changed so much from what it has been. What once was easy and fun, became complex and boring. The types of RP are always the same, a Chef opens a restaurant, Corelones go to it, get offended in some way then raid. Pres is a good one, 30mins later he turns into a dictator. Everyone wants to kill him. Server crashes in the process. Rebels take MTL, A citizen goes there for x reason, he gets shot. "YO, U NOT SPPOSED TO COM HERE U STUPID!11!!! REBELZ TERRITORIZ YO!!"

*sigh*...

What the actual fuck just happened?

3 Years ago, there used to be proper RP situations. Cops wouldn't arrest you for having your car parked incorrectly, they'd place a note on top of your car saying that you must pay a fine.
People would not raid the president for high taxes, they protest outside the Nexus. Now you see Rebels rushing into the nexus throwing Molotovs everywhere, shooting random people that have nothing to do with the raid, kill cops then kill the president and run back down or at least try. Then the cops... They just break NLR.
The labs used to be used for research and shit, now It's a hideout for the pres.

I could go on and on about this but who the hell is going to listen? I bet as soon as you read this you'd be like "OMG that's not true". But before you say that, just remember the last time you've been in a situation like this and how frustrated you were.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the Admin team for putting up with my shit and I hope to see myfloodify turn into one. He's great admin material, take my word for it.

Commander Cat, over and out.
Eggplant
Yeah I agree that FL has changed. Many old guys are leaving because of it. Sorry that that's your reason too. I listened, by the way.

Goodbye
FL has not changed a single bit. The way you see it has changed, due to you playing a lot on it.

Goodbye.
I'd say FL has changed a bit, yes.

With GMOD12, so did a wider range of players, and people who weren't custom to playing on roleplay servers joined us.
Players can be educated to roleplay properly, but we admins can't do this on our own. I'm sure that if everyone on FL would help eachother out more, attend eachother passiveRPs and give proper constructive critisism then we would see a higher quality of roleplay.

Goodbye. Catch you around I guess.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Unfortunate that we could not offer what you were expecting. Farewell.