Who Can have contraband?
Bug 
Hi.

I Was a little Confused today..
I Saw a doctor havinh contraband, and i asked myfloodify if he could have it. He Said yes, as long as he dont contrawhore.

But earlier that week i Got told that Only Rebels, corleones, citizens, gun dealers, bmds Can have contraband. (Or something Like that)

Thats why i am a little confused.. Smile

I Would be Nice with an answer from an admin/mod saying Which Can and Cant.

Regards Frederik
(03-27-2014, 09:15 PM)frede0078 Wrote: Hi.

I Was a little Confused today..
I Saw a doctor havinh contraband, and i asked myfloodify if he could have it. He Said yes, as long as he dont contrawhore.

But earlier that week i Got told that Only Rebels, corleones, citizens, gun dealers, bmds Can have contraband. (Or something Like that)

Thats why i am a little confused.. :)

I Would be Nice with an answer from an admin/mod saying Which Can and Cant.

Regards Frederik
Gun dealers and BMD aren't really meant to have contra hence bannings for basing
Well, they can have contra, as long as they continue to do their jobs, selling their merchandise.
If they don't "multi-task", then they can be demoted, or even banned.
I have spoken with many staff of Fearless, and most of them said the same, which is what I just told you.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

In my point of view, it depends on the context of the situation,

If the Doctor were sitting in his household just farming the contents of said contraband, it's not allowed.
However doing some type of shady alley doctor, or something in that sense, would make more sense to do. I hope you understand.

However, I'm sure you know this, Government officials are prohibited from using such items.

BMD's work the same way as the doctor.
Gundealers? I'm not so sure about this one. I'm sure they can have some in the back room or something but just guide away from that unless you get clearance from an administrator.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Jonesy