Keynet - Unban Request
Your name: Keynet

Your ban ID: 46459

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Random Raiding as a security guard, DC'ing to avoid him.

Involved: Opydoopy, Arlikas

Why we should unban you: I didn't attempt to disconnect, I've seen too many ban reasons involving this to even try. I recently installed new hardware (AM A-10 A-Series CPU and a A88XM motherboard) and I've been having BSOD issues. I restarted my computer immediately and would have rejoined to continue where we left off. I only request that my ban be edited to disclude the Disconnect, as it was out of my control and I had no intention of doing so.
Any way you can prove this?
I could give you the error code for the BSOD, and Opy and Arlikas can vouch for me. I've had the problem since last Wednesday.
Do whatever you can to prove your innocence.
I can vouch for him, he port forwarded murder and half way through the game he blue screens, seems to happen every couple hours, he had actually blue screened not too long prior, we had also told you he was about to come back but you banned before he could make it so...
BSOD error code is 0x00000024 (0x00000000000c08a2, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000) - Have yet to fix it, updated drivers today in an attempt to rectify
Anything else you can put to prove innocence?
Sorry but I just wanted to give Keynet a small tip, you can find the BSOD logs inside C:/Windows/Minidump attach the files here and Venom could take a look at the date, you may even want to start a help and support thread and i'm happy to help fix your BSOD issues.

If you feel like warning me for this small tip, do whatever you want but let the text stay.
No need to warn you.
Denied.

User has not provided the evidence needed for the unban and hasn't even replied to show that he is still interested.