Turtle Burgers unban request
Sad 
Your name: Turtle Burgers

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36594519

Banning Admin: [FL] Shark

Ban Length: Permanent

Reason for the ban: The first ban was this:
(ban lifted before expired) Nice going there, I\'ll take that personally.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retort: I only got banned one time and didn't get to play after so I don't really understand how my ban ever got lifted?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The second banToungeropusshing, Terrorist/ racist jokes. Enjoy the perm.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retort: I only prop pushed once as a cab driver because after dropping off a doctor "who sounded like a little kid" he got in my car and than attempted to run me over and drive away. Also I never said anything racist, I did say I was a terrorist in ooc while I was in the elevator up to the Nexus foreshadowing my attempt to assassinate the mayor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why we should unban you: I have been playing gmod ever since the rp was waiting in line for rations and having to be stunsticked tied and physgunned into jail by cps whenever you committed a crime. :0

I generally only play on the severs that are unique and actually fun to play on, that's why I'd hate to be permanently banned from one of them.
You said that you were a terrorist working for Al Qaeda in OOC.

The fact that you argue you know how to roleplay, should mean you'd know the difference between OOC and IC chat.

A few people got offended, including me. I have you a ban for it, then I got reports of people going.
"Yeah, that guy was the prop pusher".

So I assumed that was another rulebreak, one I particularly frown upon.
"Briggs."
(07-27-2011, 12:43 PM)Shark Wrote: You said that you were a terrorist working for Al Qaeda in OOC.

The fact that you argue you know how to roleplay, should mean you'd know the difference between OOC and IC chat.

A few people got offended, including me. I have you a ban for it, then I got reports of people going.
"Yeah, that guy was the prop pusher".

So I assumed that was another rulebreak, one I particularly frown upon.

Yeah I thought OOC was more of a joking chat I'm sorry I offended you I didn't realize saying something like that was against the rules. And if you've ever played dark rp you would know people are out to get everyone for no reason...

that's why I like this server people seem nicer they don't just gun you down when they see you and sometimes they are also very helpful :0
Dark RP. Lol. I'll unban you, if anything like that happens again.. perm.
"Briggs."