How many bans can i have till Perma Ban?
Hello!
Well... ive already 9 bans... almost all the bans were for 24Hours... i seen people getting banned Perma in the first Ban, so, can you explain me, how much bans till get perma ban? it deppends on the reason?
It all depends on the reason for previous bans, frequency of them, whether you ever attempt to roleplay. Many things leads to the conclusion to issue a permanent suspension.

There is no specific count, however anything above 13 is rare.
Doomdude1 Wrote:There isn't a set system of how many suspensions you receive before a permanent one. It generally depends on the severity, length, number and type of your previous suspensions. It could be your 15th ban or it could be your 1st ban, every case is different.
i did not understand this: "however anything above 13 is rare."

...im kinda scared... ive 9 small bans but its a high number...
(03-24-2014, 05:30 PM)LPapas Wrote: i did not understand this: "however anything above 13 is rare."

...im kinda scared... ive 9 small bans but its a high number...

Play by the rules and you'll have nothing to worry about.
The limit does not apply to all cases and people. Remember: "The fact that you have around 10-15 chances for minor offences is not a reason to break them or push this".
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
There's no actual ratio. You'll receive more extensive suspensions when you reach the mark of 8 typically, severe violations also get punished more severely.

Closed.