Unban Request GoproMgH
Your name: (GoproMgH)

Your ban ID: (46594)

Banned by: ([FL] ZedsDead)

Reason: (BRA (44421) - DC to avoid arrest. 10th ban.)

Involved: (Me and the cop)

Why we should unban you: (I was a rebel and we were ordered to raid the president, so i did not start the raid and so the cops wont let us see the president and he random tazes us so we killed him and took the president hostage and after that he left and the role play was over so i was demoted and i found out it was the same guy who was the president, so he randomly demoted me and then after that i was walking and i said he was a failrp so the cop arrest me for no reason and he said that saying failrp is offensive and that does not make sense. )
Here's a simple Yes or No question:

The officer was arresting you, to which you started yelling FailRP for. You then DC and reconnected to avoid being arrested. Yes or No?
I was yelling failrp to the rebel leader and I've disconnected because that is not a valid arrest. Someone can arrest someone for saying failrp to the rebel leader.

Then I was trying to tell the cop it is not offensive language and he wouldn't believe so I said failrp to him so that's why I disconnected from the game that not a valid arrest.
So you disconnected and broke a rule because someone else was breaking a rule?
So in your opinion, that is ok? Instead of gather evidence for a BR you yourself broke a rule, which is not acceptable.
He should have never arrested me i the first place he had no right to taze me or arrest me.
So you DCed because you were wrongfully tazed and arrested?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
yes i disconnected because he had no reason to taze me or arrest me
Denied.

You cannot DC because you think that someone are arresting you without a valid reason. This is counted as DCing to avoid an RP situation.
You broke the rules and you fail to see what you've wrong.

This is something you should know after 9 previous bans. You've shown no interest in learning the rules and you're taking the consequences of this.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator