What if..
You know how you get punished and break rules by failRP AND fearRP because no one would do such a thing in real life?

What if you have a buddy record yourself running into a government building with a crowbar in hand, jumping on cars, running away from a mugging, etc.

Can you give in the recording to get out of punishment for such things in the server?
I don't really understand your question, if that buddy of yours recorded himself breaking rules and then posts it he'll be banned of course.
Let me see if I understand you correctly.

If you get evidence (screenshots/recording) of someone breaking the rules, then you can make a BANREQUEST on the forum. If it is approved, then the accused player will receive a punishment.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
So you're saying that you could break the rules and then frame someone else for it?

Remember that the admins have access to the server logs, so if you kill someone, the admins will know who did the killing (i.e. you).
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
You guys are not getting him at all.

What I think he means is that if he did that in real life, would it be allowed on the server based on the fact that someone WOULD do it in real life?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Hold on, gonna go buy a crowbar IRL.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
While people may do certain things in real life and we do strive for realistic RP on the server, we obviously cannot allow certain things such as: Mass murder (unless event), car-killing-spree, psychopaths (unless event) and other forms of non-usual aggressive behaviour in individuals. For those pondering why, here's the reason:

In real life, if you die, that's it, game over. Over here you respawn. Thus, it's NOT like real life and our rules and regulations are in place to keep some semblance of order.
Protip: word your question in such a way as to allow people to friggin' understand it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Jan