Got RDM by a Corleone, admins dont do shiit , and I got banned for treatning xD
Your name: Papas

Your ban ID: 46404

Banned by: [FL:M] Eisenhorn

Reason: threatening to cause mass rdm on the server when he broke fearrp

Involved: Me, Enzyme, Corleone named alys

Why we should unban you: Well, first of all i send alot of messages to admins, there were 2 admins online, and noone helped, so i dicided to make a question: if you dont do shiit about this RDM, maybe i can come with my clan and RDM everyone? , i make a question, i didnt threat noone for mass rdm LOL, well i guess this time admin read and banned me Smile
So funny, when i asked for help noone helped, but seconds after get banned, Enzyme was talking to me about the RDM, and then i get banned, Enzyme can prove that were talking to me about it, i dont understand why he said i broke fearrp.
It all starts when i hit a corleone with a punch, then he took a knife, then 2 guys were there, and saw he killed me with a shotgun! That is RDM maybe? i didnt had any gun out!
So many people can prove that, even the console can prove that!
And i hope Enzyme came here and help me, because he was talking to me!
Why did you punch the Don?

I fail to see how you were innocent at all in this case and your threat is not something which we will tollerate.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well i punched the Don its true. But punch someone is not Reason to get banned, he pull out his knife, and told me to get away, i run away, then i look to him from far away and he had a shotgun, i try to run and he run after me shooting, if im not inocent and get banned, he is not innocent too... i think if i get banned for this, maybe he should get banned for kill me with a shotgun for i punching him, maybe im right in this part?

Well, to be honest, i dont want noone banned, i did not threat , you didnt answer me, but when i talk that i would RDM everyone, then get asnwers and ban... well, what can i say? you refuse to help me when i needed? or what happend? you are the admin, general rule 5, i can't discuss, but i talk to get attencion! you were refusing to assist, i dont know why Thinking

Just read i DID NOT threat , i DID NOT said: I WILL RDM U ALL, I SAID what if i rdm you all, you will react the same way? Because you were not answering me! That's all.

If you are able to lift my ban... its already 4 hours banned, i will not play much today, so if you can lift it i would apreciate, next time i wont punch noone, i will not ask for admin help, i will just record it and post a BR.
Thanks for your time.
Quote:@ if corleone RDM me and you dont do shiit, all my clan menbers will get in, and we will RDM everyone
Yep, that was what i said, that's a prove you received my messages, so why didnt you help the FIRST TIME i ask for help? I wont argue anymore. If you think i should get banned Okay. If you lift my ban, i will apreciate, i didn't threat noone. i made a comparation.
Just because I got a log message doesn't mean an admin was available
And what you put is unacceptable hence why you ended up banned
Denied.

Threatening to bring people into the server to RDM everyone is far from acceptable.