Unbanerino
Tongue 
Your name: Browneeh

Your ban ID: 46395

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Doomforting

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: No one told me not to, there came like 5 Police officers and 2 Rebels and we were standing in UM on the little house on the entry. After killing all Cops, no one said something in Chat and I often base in UM and no Admin ever said it's not allowed to defend us from up there. Next time first give a warning, I'm always cooperative with the Admins if they tell me that something is not allowed. I think it was unfair just to ban me, next time just say "NO" and the prop is deleted in 0,2 seconds. Even the ladder place (Where you can climb up) in UM is way higher than that little house so why is it allowed to stay up there but not down there?!
You had a walkway so you could shoot over your wall and at the other people.
It was a doomfort and you had broken the rules. It's as simple as that.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Still not a reason for an insta ban in my opinion.

Spawning 30 props in a few seconds and shooting them at people is an insta ban worth.
Killing everyone who spawns is an insta ban worth.
Disrespecting an Admin ingame is an insta ban worth.

It is just something you don't know from the beginning. For example these things I just wrote, you know from the beginning that you are not allowed to do these so they are an insta ban worth.

And now explain me WHICH place in our base were doomforting?
You used props to access a roof to the control-building so you could shoot over your wall. This counts as using props to accessing a roof and shooting a wall so it acts like a walkway. This gave you a major unfair advantage in the firefight. This counts as doomforting.

This is something you should know with 100+ hours and I don't have to give you a warning.

Let me ask you this: Did you NOT break a rule?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Browneeh Wrote:No one told me not to

The rules tells you not to.

Rules Wrote:- Don't walk on the walls and don't build walkways on them.
- Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you.

Breakings these rules is blacklist AND ban worth.

I would also like to point out:

Courthouse Rules Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
Denied.

Banned player had broken the rules and fail to understand this. There was found no reason to shorten or remove the ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme