Unban - Envy
Your name:[FL:RP] Envy

Your ban ID: 46376

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Doomforting

Involved: [FL:RP] Vortex - bonce - Meowsers the kitten king

Why we should unban you: Well this is my first ban for a ingame relate subject but anyway so, i thought the term "Doomforting" meant that you take advantage of something "You Built" in raids etc... so we was in the back of the apartments and you know the bathroom, where the walls and really small, when you can just jump up on there, we didnt build it, it came with the apartment.

There was no warning or discussion about this, i honestly really did not know that wasnt aloud, i did not consider that doomforting personally but plus the fact that really angered me was the amount of times i see people up there is unreal and nothing ever happens to them, so if it really isnt aloud they are not setting a good example are they?

p.s Meowsers the kitten king who was a BMD who came to our house to provide us with some Black Market items and he was banned for failrp and doom forting!
1) He wasnt even shooting
2) How is it failrp, we was having a shootout and he was acting scared and hiding in our base, so Venom is basically saying if he was in a shootout but as a BMD he would just run out in a big line of fire? yeah think of that!

-Envy
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
+1 You clearly didn't brake any rules I was standing right next to you
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
(03-23-2014, 03:44 PM)DefineMystery Wrote: +1 You clearly didn't brake any rules I was standing right next to you

Yeah Excactly man!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
With Meowsers ban, he prop climbed and was tieing up armed police and SRU from above. You climbed onto 3 props which led you up ontop of a ridge right above the door. Which gave you guys a COMPLETE advantage over the raid as the police had no way of knowing where you were and then you could easily kill them. I did not see them breaking NLR at all.
(03-23-2014, 05:02 PM)Venom Wrote: With Meowsers ban, he prop climbed and was tieing up armed police and SRU from above. You climbed onto 3 props which led you up ontop of a ridge right above the door. Which gave you guys a COMPLETE advantage over the raid as the police had no way of knowing where you were and then you could easily kill them. I did not see them breaking NLR at all.

Okay Fair enough about the BMD, i didn't see him doing that but i trust you.

And with the 3 Props part, we didn't, We just jumped up!

We would of respected a warning or something venom or even a blacklist from props or something for like 2 Hours but a 1 Day instant ban wasn't fair at all.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Hm. I will unban but the blacklists I gave will stay.