Unban Request - Zero Cool
Your name: Zero Cool, STEAM_0:1:39826136

Your ban ID: 46255

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Apparent Lack of Experience of Gameplay (Says RDM, 6 Bans in 25 Hours)

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Are you familiar with the term, "salute your soldiers?" Well I am among the select few in the Armed Forces of this great Nation, and I enjoy playing on your server. I don't get much time off from work to play it, but it has been filling my free time lately. It is unlike many servers I have played on because of the player's respect for one another. I am new to the game, and I have asked my little brother to help show me some tricks of the game (using my account to guide me). This is the first time I have seen him do something to get banned, and I witnessed it, and tried to talk to the admin dealing with the situation before we were disconnected. My ban is for 5 solid months, which is pretty absurd in my opinion. A 72 hour ban is enough for someone to learn their lesson. I am not going to let him play on my account anymore, because apparently he likes to do these things behind my back. I ask that you please lift this ban, or at least shorten the duration to a reasonable length of time, so that I may enjoy and learn the game more in my off time. I would also feel more of a reason to donate, as I was on the fence before. I would also like to add that this is NOT the 6th ban in 25 hours. After researching what my brother has done, it has only been 3 instances, and I believe one of them was an accident due to a fading door not working correctly, causing an accidental prop block. Just looking at some other players requests that were approved, they have had a lot of bans too. Like I said I am new to the game and wanting to get used to it, and will be doing it solo from now on. Thanks.
First off fill out the template properly.

Second, that account has 6 bans in 25 hours. That is why the time period is so long.
Corrected, I apologize.
(03-22-2014, 01:12 AM)Venom Wrote: First off fill out the template properly.

Second, that account has 6 bans in 25 hours. That is why the time period is so long.

Hello, I have since corrected the error, and I am off today if you would like to talk to me about resolving this ban. would be much appreciated, thanks.
I have a couple things here. First thing is saying you are going to make a donation or not will not help in an unban request. If you do donate thank you for the donation if not that is your choice. It does not matter here.

Second thing is if you think you being in the "Arm Forces" will effect thing ban at all you have another thing coming. Being apart of the Arm Forces does not give you special treatment in a gaming community. And on top of that this is an European based community with the Owner and both Super Admins are from Europe. I am from the US and the fact you even start off your unban request like that irritates the hell out of me. Go and try and get special treatment elsewhere.

Thirdly you have to be responsible for your actions that take place on your account. If your brother plays on your account too or not that does not give you an excuse to be unbanned. Your account is your responsibility. Almost all of our rules here are generally common sense rules. A simple question of "would I do this in real life" can give you the answer to almost all roleplay based rules. I hope when you come back you understand our rule set and have a great experience roleplaying.
Denied.