Unban request - ZeeFlyingTiger
Your name: My name is ZeeFlyingTiger or Andrew if you want so.
Your ban ID: My ban numer is 42612.
Banned by: I was banned by [FL]Freezak
Reason: This is the reason of why I was banned: ''Intentionally crashing the sever with huge props."
Involved: Unknown/a
Ban time: FOREVER ;(
Why we should unban you: I would like to get unbanned or at least ban me for 1 month I don't care. I was RP-ing preety good and I earned a lot(NOT MONEY, EXPERIENCE !) on this server. I promise, if it was me, that I'll change no matter what. I don't know what happend I'm just a regular player. All I did every day was just staying in my shop and I can't even spawn large props so WTF?
You'll do anything? How about some effort?
(03-23-2014, 03:45 AM)Narc Wrote: You'll do anything? How about some effort?
What effort do you want me to do? C'mon tell me.

(03-23-2014, 03:45 AM)Narc Wrote: You'll do anything? How about some effort?
What effort do you want me to do? C'mon tell me.
Let's see. How about you spend more than two minutes on telling us how sorry you are?
(03-23-2014, 05:58 AM)Narc Wrote: Let's see. How about you spend more than two minutes on telling us how sorry you are?
Okay I'll change the request.

(03-23-2014, 05:58 AM)Narc Wrote: Let's see. How about you spend more than two minutes on telling us how sorry you are?
Okay I'll change the request.
You earning alot of money on this server is NOT a reason for us to unban you, and this would only show that you are most likely involved in contra-farming which is NOT passive RP.

You have still not put ANY effort into your UBR, and I'm far from convinced that you're innocent.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-26-2014, 08:53 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You earning alot of money on this server is NOT a reason for us to unban you, and this would only show that you are most likely involved in contra-farming which is NOT passive RP.

You have still not put ANY effort into your UBR, and I'm far from convinced that you're innocent.
Jesus it's not the money its the stuff i learned...
(03-26-2014, 12:30 PM)ZeeFlyingTiger Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 08:53 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You earning alot of money on this server is NOT a reason for us to unban you, and this would only show that you are most likely involved in contra-farming which is NOT passive RP.

Jesus it's not the money its the stuff i learned...
I changed it.
You crashed the server with a big amount of rails at 2014-01-09 on v2d. I remember that.

Denied.