Darkerx's Unban request
Sad 
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[BG] Darkerx
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL] Vauld
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Double accounting
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Vauld & Me
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) You should unban me cus i still can't find the Terms of Service. And i do not know where they are located and where to read them. It's kinda stupid that i got banned for that to be honest. In first place he banned me on my main account which is [BG] Darkerx. He banned me without even asking me why i broke NLR And went back there. And broke fearRP. Well the truth is because no admin came when i called for them. The cops we're breaking NLR Running back after they died and kept killing us. I went there after i died. And i told them to stop it's not okey. They tell me to back off taze me and random shoot at me. Then i get banned? That's stupid.

Offence 2 (Double Accounting)
I could not find anywhere that it's against rules. I checked rules. But i could not find Terms of service and i wasn't sure if you had any. So i spent more money just to play on the server i love to play on which is fearless. First i bought Garry's Mod. Then i donated for donator status. And then i also bought 6 moneypacks. what happens 10 minutes after that. Well i get banned from VAULD AGAIN. without warning, He does not teleport to me and explain anything to me, He just goes for the ban without further notice. Like really is this how the staff should threat your players? Is this how it should be? No it's not. What he is doing is wrong. What have i done wrong? Opened a new account and donated more money to server to support it? Did i kill someone? No i didn't i supported the server by donating again, Overall i've donated 100 dollars to this server. And i'm kinda tired of this random bans coming up. Maybe if you put terms of service somewhere that you can actually find them? It would be easier for people to read it now wouldn't it? So yeah Mr.Vauld you should have teleported to me and told me that it's not okey too double account. I would have logged off and followed the orders you gave me. But instead you permanent ban that account and my main account? Really man within 2 weeks i've spent 100 dollars on fearless. It's because i like the server. When i broke NLR it was because i wanted to get this rulebreakers to stop due to no admin answered me. And when i bought another account and donated? Well i just supported you guys more. I've made so much progress on fearless. Made new friends i had awesome RP with people. Untill some rulebreakers comes up and fucks everything up for us. Is it fair that i get banned for trying to tell them to stop? And yes i shot back when they started shooting at me. I had all rights to. They random shot at me. They broke NLR. Random Taze. And i was the one ending up banned. Look everyone has their problems. Some people doesn't know stuff. And instead of banning them directly. It's much better if you talk to the person and explain what he is doing is wrong, Link him to the rules / terms of service. Which you didn't. And i really hope you can improve with talking to people, This will be my final Ban request if i do not get unbanned i understand. But i really do hope i will get unbanned.

So i beg you please! Do not deny this, I've donated alot, Spent 84 hours in just 5-7 days on the server. I did one small misstake, But i didn't know that was not alllowed since it's almost impossible to find the Terms of Service

So please think about it.

Thank you.
Pending banning admins commentary to NLR accusations.
(03-21-2014, 08:26 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Pending banning admins commentary to NLR accusations.

Alright i will be waiting.
I restored your ban on your first account, 5 days pending.

Your second account will be perm'd though. If you ever circumvent a ban again it's a perm ban without appeal.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The NLR accusations stand. The player broke NLR in an attempt to backseat admin. I do although, agree with an unban on the main account. The player clearly wasn't aware, therefore I agree with a second chance. Approved.