Metagaming/Breaking NLR
Name of player(these are the name of the current corleones at the time but it was probably cricket who influenced them):
[Image: qPv9tHO.png]

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:63097842

Time in GMT:
Around 9pm

Server:
[FL] Fearless [Semi-Serious Roleplay] [FASTDL]

Summary:
Ok so first I was raided by Cricket who was dressed as a citizen but apparently he had a different job title(didn't get a chance to check if this was true). Whilst he was raiding I spotted him and shot him dead but then he accused me of rdm and we started arguing. During the argument I told him I do have contraband but I realised some people may metagame after me saying that so I even warned them of metagaming in my message: (see image 1 in the evidence)
After the argument he became a corleone and then soon after all the corleones were at my house which had no boarded windows or visible contraband(without metagaming or Cricket breaking NLR there was no way of them knowing I had contraband) and were instantly breaking in and taking my contraband without ever visiting my house before that raid.

Evidence:

[Image: 2g1WNMS.png?1]

[Image: SJYE0q5.jpg]

[Image: LRpj41n.jpg]

[Image: 2vVyqlm.jpg]

[Image: ztri8uu.jpg]

This is probably when he got the idea that if he became corleone he could raid legitimately(but he got shot when he saw my contraband so it would be breaking NLR to raid me instantly like he did):
[Image: NY8hWDF.png]

In this image you can see Dagnarok talking, proof that these people were the ones I mentioned in the name of player section:
[Image: 2ZRmXnX.jpg]
I want to hear Crickets side of this.

Why did you run straight back with your gang and raid?
Cricket has 24h to respond to thread.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You should eat more.
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
Your evidence only shows you being raided whilst having contraband, and you stating it in OOC. There's no evidence that they based their actions off that though.

Denied.