Newlands15 unban request
Your name: Rick Grimes

Your ban ID: 46161

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Failure to Fear RP x2, Breaking NLR x2.

Involved: Only the Admin who banned me Shadow and some Cops

Why we should unban you: I feel I should be Unbanned as I have learned a Great lesson to follow rules and to do Fear RP but if i may say The Second Fear RP was Slightly MetaGame'd Not by me but by the officer he just came running up to me and told me to get out the car (When i had just stolen it back from nexus and no one seen me as i was sneaky about It) but anyway back on topic I feel I should Be unbanned as I am good at Roleplaying within the game and if people need my help then I give them help when they need it, I apologise for breaking NLR but the second NLR i do not think was fair as I was stealing my car for a completely different location, If this was wrong if me I completely Understand.

This is why i think i should be unbanned,
Thank you for taking time to read this.
You got killed by the cops, by not following their orders to stop your vehicle (FearRP, twice). You returned to the car to repair/refuel it, trying to get it back.
You walked away since we were there, Vauld and I. Your car was impounded for a minute when you tried stealing it back. (Still NLR)

Vauld warned everyone on the server that he would issue 3 week bans, if there was anymore rule breakers. I'll leave it up to him.
Okay Shadow I did not Understand that would be under new life rules tell Vauld

I apologise for my Stupid behaviour and I have learned my lesson

Thanks for the reply
Mmm..... I've lowered it.