Paramedic Duhya
Name: Duhya

Time/Date: Sat or Sun 23rd-24th July

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16771337

Blacklisted Job: Paramedic

Admin who blacklisted you: Not sure, had a mic and sounded 12-15

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: My crime could have been handled by police or a warning, or even a kick for less than a day, but blacklisting me from a vital job in the game seemed inappropriate and drastic.

The reason i was blacklisted is because i stole a car as a medic. The car was unlocked and the owner was being arrested, i healed everyone at the scene and got in the car and drove down the road. i turned around then to return the car because i realized it was a stupid idea and before i could get back to the scene a bunch of cops rammed me and a admin popped out of the ground.

They forced my to stop so i got out and tryed to explain to the admin that i was returning the vehicle but he didn't listen and blacklisted me from medic.

I believe that not allowing me to be a medic for a crime that is not related to medic at all is unfair, am i not fit to be a medic but fit to be a police officer? Because i'm a police officer for 90% of time i'm on server. (30h)

Sorry for any run on sentances and i hope you consider this unblacklist request. I am just bored since i'm banned for telling people who want to aimbot to delete system32 to get past VAC.